Help! I need a 2-Way Component Video switcher

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by diranged, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. diranged

    diranged New Member

    Nov 30, 2003
    Likes Received:
    My TV has two sets of Component Video inputs. One set is for standard Interlaced video. Another set is for "HD"480 Progressive mode. I am using a Pelican Selector Pro to switch between my Tivo, XBox, PS2, Gamecube and DVD player.

    I need a way to take the single output of my Pelican box and turn switch it from the Progressive input to the Interlaced input and back whenever I want. I tried using a standard Video/Audio switcher and it screwed up the video pretty badly.

    Anyone know of a 2-way (cheap) Component video switch box that I can use to switch between Interlaced and Progressive mode?

Share This Page