STYLE Help ID Nike sneakers?

trueimage

Money from dirt
OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2006
Calgary
sethrogan__oPt.jpg

I couldn't find them on nike or zappos... any ideas?

SushiGirl

I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf, whil
Aug 18, 2008
Houston, TX
sethrogan__oPt.jpg

I couldn't find them on nike or zappos... any ideas?

Looks like something they sell at Shoebiz on Haight Ashbury in San Francisco. If you like them so much, just go on Nike's website and have them custom made to look like that.

JayDC7

oh my god it's sasquatch!?
Jul 16, 2007
NY/DC
how else is he going to bang hot LA chicks... they got tired of his sense of humor and clearly they clothes he is wearing arent doing him any help..

:eek5:

i
OT Supporter
Oct 2, 2003
how else is he going to bang hot LA chicks... they got tired of his sense of humor and clearly they clothes he is wearing arent doing him any help..
are you kidding? i bet dude pulls mad bitches. dudes mad famous and he's getting lead roles now, so i'm sure he has money.

JayDC7

oh my god it's sasquatch!?
Jul 16, 2007
NY/DC
haha yea i was kidding.. although i bet losing all that weight helped him some..

TS
TS
trueimage

trueimage

Money from dirt
OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2006
Calgary
Thanks for finding these... I can't find them in stock anywhere though.. and can't build them exactly with the nike id creator... Hrmm

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan