TECH Help me get my xbox working v. need to upgrade

BruceInc

Aug 22, 2011
Seattle Crew
long story short. got my hands on a chipped xbox (homie owed me some money, gave as part of payment) was working fine for a while. then i heard that Microsoft updated xbox live and if I use my xbox on Live and DL the new update it will get banned.

I didnt really wanna risk it and wasnt really playing it all that much at the time so I pretty much stopped using it. I hear there is a way to upgrade some shit on it to make it playable on live again?

This is a subject i know 0 about and all the googling i been doing left me more confused then before. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what i need to do, or even what this process is called haha because im flying blind here. I already have 2 xboxes, this one and and one that got the redring reaaaaaaly dont feel like spending money on another one.

ty:x:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448