GUN Help Me Stock My Maxpedition Jumbo Pack

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
I got this pack the other day and while I've never been a fan of the "man-purse", I must say this thing has been growing on me:

JumboFatALL.jpg

I'm sad to say that I have not carried in many, MANY months. However, I've been carrying again now that I have this pack. It's handy, and I like it. Plus, I can have things with me that I would rarely have.

So far, there's not too much in it. I've got:
  • Leatherman
  • Surefire G2 LED
  • CRKT knife
  • Chapstick
  • $20 bill
  • Carabeener
That's it. I've got a small first aid kit that I think I'm gonna add, but besides that stuff, I don't know what else may be practical and not weigh a ton.

Anyone care to help USEFULLY outfit my "man-purse"? :nx:

TS
TS

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
Fuck, I might get one of those so I can "fanny carry" in Illinois.

Again, I used to practically laugh at EMO kids who carried "satchels" but this thing rocks. Freakin' compartments everywhere and it's laid out well.

The pistol portion is nice, too, and allows for a pretty quick draw. The only downside is that you have to purchase the "holster" insert seperately.

Mine's khaki in color and I don't get the strange looks I thought I would.

(Bad thing is -- in about 5 weeks, I'll have a newborn. Guess my "man-purse" can double as a diaper bag.) :mamoru:

Ticket Me

Aug 5, 2006
Ga
I have the same bag

cheap pocket knife
cheap led flashlight
extra MAG
note book
extra ear buds
1 pen
1 marker
1 lighter
1 multi tool
and some change and what not

edit: i have the bag that is one smaller than that the my only problem is it cant hold a full size 1911 or most sub-compacts and still be able to draw with it but if you have a smaller gun it works great. dont get me wrong i can stick my XD in the gun part but you wont be able to draw out of it very well

Ticket Me

Aug 5, 2006
Ga
I like the pen, marker, lighter ideas.

Question though -- why a cheap knife and cheap light?
well i keep a nice SOG or bench made on me at all times and the light was a $20 LED from deal extream it works great it was just cheap. I have one of the D cell LED lights i keep in my truck as well

TS
TS

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
well i keep a nice SOG or bench made on me at all times and the light was a $20 LED from deal extream it works great it was just cheap. I have one of the D cell LED lights i keep in my truck as well

Gotcha! I keep a nice auto Benchmade on my person, that's why I have the cheap CRKT. Understood...

Ticket Me

Aug 5, 2006
Ga
Not my thing. I normally dont carry enough shit to need such a thing. I have front pockets and back pockets. And a belt. :dunno::o
i dont keep mine on me at all times i have 2 cars and a bike to its a nice way for me to keep the same gear with me where ever i go and if im gooing some where whit a buddy for the weekend i can grab my bag and have all the "junk" i use from day to day

Sardaukar

OT Supporter
May 3, 2005
Call me gay, but I carry this bag with me everywhere I go.

IMG_4467b.jpg

And I like metro jeans, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448