LOVE help me understand this mentality

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
this has happened in the past. but twice this weekend which has led me to want to ask the vag......

girl goes home w. me. were kissing. things escalate. she begins to go down on me. at this point im of course trying to "give back" you could say. the girl stops me. acting as if she's not ready (or slutty enough???) to go there yet. then keeps going down on me.

my question is this....... if youre willing to go down on me what makes you think that me getting you off would make you look any worse in anyones eye?
if youre gonna get me off wouldnt you want the same in return? no sense, or am i missing something here?

TS
TS
THoC

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
Some girls just don't like it or feel that's really personal. :dunno:

i can see that.

i guess maybe its just bc ive never gone down on a girl or fingered her. then when she tried to give back i stopped her. :mamoru:

krompir123

Jan 11, 2010
Victoria, BC
Some girls just don't like it or feel that's really personal. :dunno:

This is why you see women with rings on their fingers at male strip clubs go absolutely insane, suck a few dicks here and there, and chalk it up to a "casual" experience.

In other words, some women truly do believe that sucking a man's dick is "OK, not personal", while the reverse is absolutely personal and cheating.

Swerve

Feb 20, 2005
Time of the month?

Personally I don't care if my SO is 'on', but she still thinks it weird.

I just wanna be a good boyfriend, and I enjoy doing it, a lot.

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
this has happened in the past. but twice this weekend which has led me to want to ask the vag......

girl goes home w. me. were kissing. things escalate. she begins to go down on me. at this point im of course trying to "give back" you could say. the girl stops me. acting as if she's not ready (or slutty enough???) to go there yet. then keeps going down on me.

my question is this....... if youre willing to go down on me what makes you think that me getting you off would make you look any worse in anyones eye?
if youre gonna get me off wouldnt you want the same in return? no sense, or am i missing something here?

My first thought is that she doesn't want to lay all her cards on the table and go step by step. First step - giving a blow-job, next time - she will give you permission to her "sacred" place. Just to keep things more adventurous. I never understood that though. Never understood taking those steps, it's either all or nothing for me.

Of course, there is also a chance that she hasn't shaved that day.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Could be way more than her feeling "slutty."

She could be self conscious about her smell.
She could feel having it done is more "personal."

D7

OT Supporter
Dec 20, 2008
Her chances of contracting something from you through a bj are lower than her contracting something from you going down on her. Of course we're ignoring the fact you were kissing and anything could be transmitted that way too. I guess its not as bad if its in your mouth? :dunno:

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
could be a lot of things, but most likely a self esteem issue(A LOT of younger women have this issue) or the simple oder/hairy/period/etc

infinite.purple

Oct 26, 2007
Bothell, WA
i've done this before. it doesn't have anything to do with trying not to seem slutty. sometimes i just haven't shaved/waxed recently enough and want to wait until i can make a better first impression. :embd:

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
i've done this before. it doesn't have anything to do with trying not to seem slutty. sometimes i just haven't shaved/waxed recently enough and want to wait until i can make a better first impression. :embd:

why would you not shave if you KNOW you're going to meet someone for a quick fuck or at least looking for an opportunity ?

D7

OT Supporter
Dec 20, 2008
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122459/quotes

Megan Dayton
: Whatever you do, don't shave your legs.
Grace Briggs: Why?
Megan Dayton: Well, then you definitely won't let it go too far.
Grace Briggs: Megan! It's a *first* date!
Megan Dayton: Yeah, well, I married a first date, missy, and you know how it is. You're out with a guy, you find him attractive, and suddenly everything he says sounds brilliant. Hairy legs are your only link to reality.
Grace Briggs: I think you should needle-point that on a pillow.
Megan Dayton: Well, I just might! It kept me a virgin until... y'know, *whenever*.

peoplescar

this chick who came over last weekend was kinda like this :rofl:

the logic is funny. next time she come over we had sex but she was like doing all kinds of things and then wouldnt let me touch her... just like what you said lol..

babiedollgirl

Oct 2, 2004
New Orleans
why would you not shave if you KNOW you're going to meet someone for a quick fuck or at least looking for an opportunity ?

Im going to go with self esteem/comfort level . Alot of girls need to be relaxed and comfortable to get off by the work of somone else also and the 1st time messing arround with somone usally isnt the most relaxed. She might not have wanted you to question your bedroom skills if she couldn't get off so shes waiting till she feels more comfortable with you.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
What was your first thought as to why she didn't do it? Looking at your own interpretation and (more importantly) why you have it is far more useful than trying to figure out the real reason. Unless you are willing to ask her why, but its not something id ask.

JoJoBee

Hanging out with my chicks!
Jun 2, 2006
Seattleish
Maybe she is on her period? :dunno:

My and Shawn's first sexual encounter was me giving him head and nothing else because I was on my period. I didn't tell him at the time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan