FIT Help With Diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parliam3nt

Jul 18, 2010
Sup Bros? Can any of you take a look at this diet and let me know if anything needs to be changed or moved around?

I am trying to focus purely on weights loss, I pretty much eat the same thing every day.

8:00 Carb & sugar control yogurt with kashi crunch cereal rather than granola
8:30 Whey protein shake
10:00 1 low fat mozzarella string cheese with 3 pieces of turkey jerky
11:30 1/2 Subway
1:30 Whey protein shake <-- I don't know if this is necessary because of the protein in the subway
2:30 1/2 Subway
5:30 3 egg white omelette with 1 yolk, 2 tablespoons of mozerella chz inside!! :)

The subway sandwich that I eat is a footlong on wheat with turkey, lettuce, green peppers, bananna peppers, onions and deli brown mustard, and I split that into 2 portions.

I also drink a calorie suppliment at night, its usually comes out to about 600 Calories.

Do you guys see any improvements that could be made?

Last edited:

CottonTowels

May 17, 2010
Canada
- What's the calorie supplement? Maybe only take half of the supplement and replace the other half with a salad?
- Replace "low fat mozzarella string cheese w/ 3 piece jerk" with carrots, brocolli, cucumber, and celery with dip of choice
- Replace "1 tablespoon of mozerella cheese" of the omelette with diced peppers (green, red, orange, or all three or a combination of two)

Mike Hawk

OT Supporter
May 4, 2009
The SWAMP
I'm not going to pick your diet apart, because everyone eats differently

but, you need to lower the carbs and bump up the protein (more meats, stop living off protein shakes)

Lift weights and do cardio

... and subway is junk if you are looking to cut back calories, there are a million better alternatives than that. High in carbs, low in protein.

TS
TS

Parliam3nt

Jul 18, 2010
- What's the calorie supplement?

VODKA BRO, STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE (dead serious, it helps control my hunger level. I also smoke about a gram of Marijuana every night, I think they probably balance each other out.)

Thanks for the tips though!

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Need to know more about you brah

Height, weight, age, current lifts, years lifting/exercising, penis length, sports background, etc

TS
TS

Parliam3nt

Jul 18, 2010
Need to know more about you brah

Height, weight, age, current lifts, years lifting/exercising, penis length, sports background, etc

WELL BROS I AM 6 FOOT 1 INCH TALL, I WEIGH 213 POUNDS, MY PENIS IS 2 INCHES (OFF THE GROUND) I AM 25 YEARS OLD. I WANT TO GET TO ABOUT 195 BEFORE I START BULKING UP.

The subway that I eat is pretty garbo i will admit, like dude said its high in carbs and has a trash amount of protein, but i work like crazy and its just an easy option for me. Anybody know of any other healthy fast food alternatives? I was thinking about hitting up chipotle and just getting rice and extra chicken.

Last edited:

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Best thing to do is spend an hour sunday night preparing lunch for the week. Buy a box of rubbermade containers and keep em in the fridge. There's really no excuse to eat fast food everyday. I know I-Bankers that put in 80-100 hours a week that don't eat fast food because they take the time 1-2 nights a week to make food.

If you want it, you'll find time. Doesn't take very long to cook up a batch of rice and chicken.

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
Best thing to do is spend an hour sunday night preparing lunch for the week. Buy a box of rubbermade containers and keep em in the fridge. There's really no excuse to eat fast food everyday. I know I-Bankers that put in 80-100 hours a week that don't eat fast food because they take the time 1-2 nights a week to make food.

If you want it, you'll find time. Doesn't take very long to cook up a batch of rice and chicken.

this or cook a extra dinner when you cook dinner at night and throw it in the fridge for lunch tomorrow.

danewreed

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
id avoid subway like the plague
rather go for a grocery store deli salad with eggs, chicken.

TS
TS

Parliam3nt

Jul 18, 2010
Best thing to do is spend an hour sunday night preparing lunch for the week.

ok but bros i need to intake some form of protein 5 times a day, and subway has worked for me thus far. its too high in carbs though, and so is rice. when you say you cook one night for an entire week... what making? mass tupperware full of chicken and what brown rice?? u srs?

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
ok but bros i need to intake some form of protein 5 times a day, and subway has worked for me thus far. its too high in carbs though, and so is rice. when you say you cook one night for an entire week... what making? mass tupperware full of chicken and what brown rice?? u srs?
why do you need to eat 5 times a day?

Mike Hawk

OT Supporter
May 4, 2009
The SWAMP
quality matters

rice > bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan