SPORTS Hendo wants the winner of Jones/Rampage

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
I just landed in Florida an hour ago :eek3:

If you make your way to Miami for any reason, let me know, and I'll roll us up a nice lil dutch... Also if you want to bring any of the people I see on TV, that would be nifty :x:

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
do not want

rashad/bones is the fight to make

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
If you make your way to Miami for any reason, let me know, and I'll roll us up a nice lil dutch... Also if you want to bring any of the people I see on TV, that would be nifty :x:
I dont think Loco is much of a stoner, but if you get to hang out with him...

Suck his dick for me.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Hendo is amazing, but Jones is on a completely different level.

rocky4.jpg

Hendo's corner: "you see!? you hurt him! he's NOT a machine! he's a man!"

Jones: "he's not a man. his chin, it's like a piece of iron"

:x::bowdown:

no one has "dragged bones into deep water" before. he's battered everyone. who knows what he would do if the guy he kept attacking just wouldn't go down...

edit* chances are it would be 5 rounds of hendo getting battered, but i would love it if jones got flustered, gassed out, and hendo knocked his fucking head off. then, on his way to the pearly gates, jones floating head would be saying "praise god!" but god would say "LOL! GFY!" and soccer-kick his floating head to hell. :bigok:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Sometimes shit like that doesn't matter.

Sometimes there are guys whose genetics and raw ability just absolutely take a shit on a lifetime of hard work. If you think Jones couldn't take Hendo to the ground and do what he pleases, you are fucking crazy. Jake Shields was mounting Hendo at will after the first round of their fight.

The one thing that makes it a little more interesting to me is that Jones gets his take downs from the clinch. We aren't going to see him shoot, so Hendo might have some sort of prayer from his Greco background.
true. so he can keep it on the feet, where he'll get fucking demolished.

bad fight for Hendo. I see it looking like the Silva fight but without him scoring a takedown.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
"Alright Hendo, I want you to walk towards me with your right hand cocked back ....alright, good, good, let's do it 25 more times"

i take it you didn't watch his fight vs Fedor.

and yes, he has striking coaches, he has amazing striking coaches. he just tends to hunt with his right hand... ...the one that tends to KD half the people he fights.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
In all honesty, every time I watch one of my top 5 favorites lose, I just turn the computer off and feel like shit for the rest of the night.

nothing is worse than seeing two of your favorite fighters go against each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec