Here’s a picture of my dog. Hi dog.

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
:hug:

my dog is, like, half down to be the only dog these days since we lost our old man last month and half depressed as fuck because she misses him :o it's sad

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
I got a puppy at 9 weeks 3 weeks ago. She is 12 weeks now. I'm fucking so sick of it. Dogs are awesome. Puppies suck.

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
She's the best dog when she is sleeping

QTYogKA.jpg

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
I'd rather deal with dog breath than have to take my puppy out every 30 minutes and deal with her being an asshole cause she is a puppy and doesn't fully understand the rules.

werd. i just miss the puppy energy, not the training.

i want to get another puppy before my dogs get too old, so the puppy can learn from them too.

TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
:hug:

my dog is, like, half down to be the only dog these days since we lost our old man last month and half depressed as fuck because she misses him :o it's sad

pretty much. All of the dog beds are his. The yard and toys are his..

but then he sulks at random times because it’s all his.

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
werd. i just miss the puppy energy, not the training.

i want to get another puppy before my dogs get too old, so the puppy can learn from them too.
I'm probably just jaded. That was my plan too for the long run. I had rescued a 9 month old shepherd in May. Had her finally almost completely dialed in where it was going to be basically cruise control maintenance for the next 10 years. We use to run 3 miles a day. The last run I had with her was off leash with her staying in the 'pocket" the entire time with just a few corrections on the e-collar. But I had to put her down end of Dec due to some surgery complications. I picked up this puppy Jan 1. So I'm having to start training all over again. I'm just annoyed beyond belief I put all that energy into fixing and perfecting a dog to have to start all over again. Part of the risks and the game I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Carne Seca

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue