Here ya go...

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
Please post his PM. :rofl: Dude is creepy as fuck.

:hsugh:

ss8PCQ0.jpg

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
you're pretty weird dude

can you and sunni go to xerq and never come back?

weird eh? was just trying to see if eighy-eight is gimpshiznit, who started all this cock pic bullshit, and admitted to having an op ae.

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
bs? fuck you

SmynKOp.jpg

Right, after you sent her a message out of the blue that said "OP? Care to share nudes?" :bowrofl:

Then when she asked for more pics your butthole puckered up and you started worrying if it was gimp's AE and you just made another mistake :rofl:

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
Why the fuck would gimp have an AE from 04??

YOU messaged her first asking if she was OP and wanted to send you nudes. That's creepy and weird as fuck! :ugh:

go ask him why. and it wasnt from 04.

we were chatting about something in a thread, and i pm'ed her to see who she is. BIG FUCKING CREEP MOVE :greddy:

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
Why the fuck would gimp have an AE from 04??

YOU messaged her first asking if she was OP and wanted to send you nudes. That's creepy and weird as fuck! :ugh:

It was all an elaborate ploy to uncover gimp's true AE.

I love that he expected that gimp would just say "YEAH, LOL, CAUGHT ME" when he asked if his name was gimp :rofl:

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
I have no idea whats going on in this thread. It's good training for when I get dementia. I'll now know what to expect.

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
It was all an elaborate ploy to uncover gimp's true AE.

I love that he expected that gimp would just say "YEAH, LOL, CAUGHT ME" when he asked if his name was gimp :rofl:

yeah, cause i was being serious. jesus christ stfu.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec