Here ya go...

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
LyesiSE.jpg

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
:rofl: wants no drama and to exit quietly....

makes a big deal of it by asking for a perma instead of you know... just not logging back in to the forum :hsughr:

Redbeard

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Nowhere
Ouch. I thought we were cool. Aren't you that dumb insecure faggot who looks like an uglier version of Clive Owen, whose rich dad sucked mad dick to get him into some research school in the middle of butt fucking Africa?. Dude this is what you have to do to get into a med school. You are fucking pathetic. People like you aren't meant to be doctors you should be swooping shit at the local shelter. Bruceinc was a cocksucker

you sound mad jealous

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
This is getting to be pathetic. It's not even funny.

I don't care if you try to photoshop me into pictures, but at least be funny so everyone gets a laugh out of it. This is just...sad.

reverse psychology!

Ykxj3un.jpg

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
pretty good at getting you guys rustled:mamoru:

Yes, let's pretend like your sad attempts to get nudes from OP and these awful photoshops were all part of your elaborate master plan to get everyone super irritated.

If that's what helps you sleep at night...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec