1didntreadlo3l.gif

:rofl:

My favorite "Didn't read"

TS
TS

Sunni

Mar 19, 2011
So XERQ used you as a scapegoat to ban MCohen? :confused:

It was discussed that nobody would believe the timing was as coincidental as it was...even though I think the thing with MCohen and I had happened a few days prior. It was said they would probably blame the ban on me...but I figured eventually people would know that wasn't true so I said I was fine with whatever decision they made.

Had I known people would then begin doing stuff IRL, I would have rethought my answer.

AlkyHauler™

JANGLED 2024 THE JANGLALYPSE
Apr 4, 2002
Dirty South
It was discussed that nobody would believe the timing was as coincidental as it was...even though I think the thing with MCohen and I had happened a few days prior. It was said they would probably blame the ban on me...but I figured eventually people would know that wasn't true so I said I was fine with whatever decision they made.

Had I known people would then begin doing stuff IRL, I would have rethought my answer.

2callngbs.gif

MCohen

#GoSolar
OT Supporter
May 30, 2004
Washington, DC

Why would he ban you to protect you? That makes no sense. He isn't an idiot, but you are, so I'm more inclined to believe him.

neight

Jan 21, 2004
San Diego

FapsifT.gif

TS
TS

Sunni

Mar 19, 2011
Why would he ban you to protect you? That makes no sense. He isn't an idiot, but you are, so I'm more inclined to believe him.

The email I received was that he was seeing more and more threats of people taking it to real life. He said that people had made several comments and to him they were red flags & at that point he issued the ban.

Leah

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2006
Oz
In for 20+ pages of "I did not read this and I do not care but you are a cunt". :rofl: OT

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec