heres some pics

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
hired a guy to cut some trees...he was nearby (without his saw and shit) and stopped in to check things out...i was worried aboot this tree as its leaning towards my shop...he advised me to not worry aboot it, strong fir with a big tap root, it aint gonna fall over, i said i wanted to think aboot it....days went by and decided not to have it cut down, wanted to make sure he didnt cut it down if we werent home

2gtqsQQ.jpg

he showed up when werent there and noticed the note lol

afjqrDa.jpg

time to burn

DCqr4L1.jpg

webster been in the freezer for like 5yrs, the pet crematorium is a pita to drop off at, so it just never happened

5kFeQhh.jpg

wife requested i get him out of the freezer, so i did

hH73n5f.jpg

takin the dogs for a walk

nUOMHci.jpg

classy lady leavin behind her tampon

uMpXaO0.jpg

wtf is that???? :rofl:

2moD7w1.jpg

dude in f150 pulling a trailer lost traction on his driveway (diagonal thru pic) and slid backwards and off his driveway down the embankment :rofl:

HGC55ss.jpg

got a fuel leak in wifes 98 xj....$60 for this hardline and who knows how long to ship

hJNOJp2.jpg

or $5 for some FI hose and FI clamps, cover up the hole FIXED

JIXTlCA.jpg

takin the dogs for a walk, the snow is clumpin up in black dogs feet...2 steps, lay down, chew the snow out, 2 steps, lay down chew the snow out...so turned around and went home

WlMemQ2.jpg

seein if i can get a snowcovered pile to burn with the tiger torch

ZsqwKer.jpg

thawin the #shitpipe

rEgbY2z.jpg

drivin back to work...if i had one of them lectric cars, i wouldnt be able to get into this govt rest area to charge my car :wtc: big windrow blocking entry

nLHWEWJ.jpg

found a safe place to pull over and clean my taillights

8gE3M9i.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
i bring my boots into my room at camp....so they dont get stolen and so i can put boot heaters in them

CPKofeW.jpg

where youre sposed to leave your boots

2mTUBcf.jpg

those old jordans??? @crotch

jZXJ4qg.jpg

putting a new boomer on my chains....dunno what the previous guy did, but when i went to install them, no boomer (the boomerang looking thing)...use the chain pliers to expand the boomer eye so a chain link will fit inside it, then use the pliers to squeeze tight

P9EKjZg.jpg

how do you put chains on??? lay the chains on the tires with boomers JUST touching the ground...then tuck the other ends under the tire and then drive over them...if you drive too far youre fucked, if you dont drive far enough you gotta get back in and drive further then you end up driving too far....so i do it the retard way---lay a glove on the stair and mark out 3 bootlengths and lay glove on ground

6fswH8E.jpg

when they line up, youre golden

cFIqai9.jpg

this is perfect

we3coGz.jpg

hook up the center (between the duals) as fucking tight as possible

HPSSPLu.jpg

then tighten up boomer inside of tire (not shown) and outside of tire just like this (notice there are two more links that the boomer can hook to when the chains stretch...

2yw1PJi.jpg

when the chains do stretch, then use your pliers and remove a crosslink (the part that goes across the tread) and you can tighten up your boomers

2yw1PJi.jpg

thats pretty much perfection there...tight and on the front axle where all the torque is

pAuaVCJ.jpg

at the pad loading

uXdo8Jt.jpg

the customer is mandating that every truck is chained at all times on their road (another company rolled a truck on this customers other road and had a $1,000,000 spill) theres zero need for chains on this road under current conditions, so im running the shittiest chains possible just to wear them out and get as much life out of them before they start breaking....the yellow line is where a crosslink broke and i removed it so it wouldnt cause damage

NeHOEep.jpg

this chain is missing 2 crosslinks :rofl:

fysNQm3.jpg

when the chains get worn out, they like to knot up, see center of pic, and when they knot up, they dig into the tire, exposing cords as seen in pic

krwB0bG.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
time to dig out my jeep

wDK812F.jpg

-40f :wtc:

6ALJYtH.jpg

pupper staying warm beside the woodstove

mH2z4mp.jpg

laundry room in the basement....that dryer vent hose is actually silver....thats frost on it :rofl: the outside vent flap is stuck open

0Qh7zZv.jpg

gotta clear the driveway so i can drive my car out

VLPqE0i.jpg

YPFKF3T.jpg

hand shovelled :scootin:

qCsLrO1.jpg

i did a tight turn and broke the blue gladhand off (you can see the red glad hand)...the glad hands twist lock to connect/disconnect...i dont have a spare gladhand so i just removed the gladhand off the trailer and the one at the end of the hose to connect to trailer, and with a couple fittings, just hardwired it so i could get air to the trailer...finished my shift and had another driver bring me parts from town (he was coming down here anyway) so i could repair it properly

F68swin.jpg

truck had crazy loud exhaust, so took a look....sposed to be a banjo clamp there....cant fix that myself :o

D9nuNI2.jpg

tow hitch cargo carrier i wanted was half price...left the packaging behind in the parking lot

6rF427M.jpg

load securement :coold:

gAASQgT.jpg

was checking something in my front end

ozVO10u.jpg

oopsie daisie :run: note to self: dont jack your car up when its pointing downhill and errything is icy :o

4rxC3ju.jpg

water leak in the bathroom....leaking where the hoses for the sink connect to the copper pipes....the bottom of the vanity is soaked thru and fucked

7IfNcfR.jpg

removed it as intact as possible, wanna reuse alot of that material for jigs and shit

JqReZWo.jpg

what im left with

3PFvpd1.jpg

pulled the lino, the underlay was soaked (of course) so set saw to underlay depth and removed all the wet underlay

O1OZnDR.jpg

underneath the bathroom....cut the copper out and put shutoffs on the ends

G4vs344.jpg

directly underneath the bathroom.....:wtc:

qOn4nJl.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
got my jeep stuck, notice the right to left slope, always end up in the snowbank....pulling it out with wifes jeep #dicksoutformatt

K79uS1Y.jpg

goin back to work...from here i gun it to the bridge and dont lift til im up the hill on the other side of the bridge...8/10 times i make it

zP119VO.jpg

driving another guys truck, a peterbilt...i hate it...its got the gay porsche style gas pedal

OFIKsHQ.jpg

frac pump spun out on the hill...of course he chose to drive up the center of the road before spinning out, so blocking the entire road...then he tried to get goin and tore his driveshaft apart:rofl:...took 2hrs to get him mobile and backed down the hill a bit to let traffic thru

GUI4QJz.jpg

in the camp, i love CHAPOLITLY wraps

pnXiBcS.jpg

need to get my ladder

ReXMYet.jpg

:o

vRNHCUA.jpg

SvGsoYX.jpg

had some ice damming happening

B07ss6p.jpg

firin up the steamer down in the #shitpond

us4AX5M.jpg

#shitpipe is a flowin

EXJ1hSV.jpg

band clamp holding the muffler rotted away

lCkp0JM.jpg

pups lookin pretty :love:

WBZTUtj.jpg

givin out turkey necks

7TnAQcC.jpg

always playin

aByGOxv.jpg

scott loves the sink, and likes to drink water from the tap

aS3qujQ.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
my homebrew (and free) tow behind snowplow...i fucking love it

MXpdy32.jpg

Z1TNJfD.jpg

remove the old muffler

09Wn8De.jpg

modifications to the new muffler and tailpipe

e2eIWCL.jpg

ae6WHYS.jpg

puttin a front receiver on mine

9tqawr4.jpg

plugs for hers

NQE7BvH.jpg

pupper stickin close

Cl1lDeA.jpg

replacing door pins

cPERTe2.jpg

:noes: got the dremel caught up in my union suit

o7l2FUY.jpg

keepin the door stabilized

7q5sZVL.jpg

new backup lights for her jeep

LjrpGva.jpg

new battery for the 22yo jeep

Dce3gt8.jpg

burnin off the dead grass

7xcF4na.jpg

had to open my door in the drivethru, power window regulator is dead, fuck @SBrooks1

9cEQr3U.jpg

the old top and sink from the damaged vanity...someone might be able to use it in a barn or something, dont wanna throw it away

xZpTv0k.jpg

its april, the #shitpipe is clear and shall be until winter

8mczEXq.jpg

downspout got trashed in winter

4LHBotr.jpg

maybe i can turn this rotors with a flapdisk?

5KnnRpW.jpg

i dont have any pads on me, so its goin back together

GvQbVuk.jpg

good enough

jbQrZFC.jpg

replaced the worn out window cranker

WFhpVP1.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
hooking up the irrigation

doQJeYc.jpg

was wondering why i didnt have water pressure, one of my tees broke over winter

EkGaWLV.jpg

fuck you @SBrooks1....dining room closed cuz of covid, whats wheels sposed to do?

pqqSa5w.jpg

spreading out by hand the 6 yards of crush for the driveway

vLwXOMr.jpg

driveway lookin good with the new crush

bLr0Xzt.jpg

452qbHU.jpg

where we dump grass clippings and compost

t91N2tX.jpg

grass got a little tall :o

vh3eAQh.jpg

elk along the drive to work

eJbONh8.jpg

@Remy Bressant that coal bucket was bought in 2010 for the 1200 loader....never used cuz while the loader was in use with the stock bucket, homeboy backed into a haul truck and fucked up the loader...loader and bucket were purchased so one machine could load coal into the feeder when the plant was running...all the operators refused to run the 1200 after the incident as it was bent and backed up funny, so they used two loaders (600s) and two operators to feed the plant

Hfv8iZw.jpg

back at camp, just gotta stay 2 meters away from blacks to be safe

ORCFUWE.jpg

grizzly bear i see almost erry day

4Te9ELg.jpg

rad got a hole in it

mMq4LZE.jpg

fuck

CyR2C5x.jpg

t8L7jUD.jpg

airbag got a hole in it, pinched off with visegrips til mechanics get here tmmw

V2hZ4gF.jpg

camp has air conditioning but i still like a fan blowing on me, so i bring my own

0ay321L.jpg

moose

wjVksnJ.jpg

moose and twins

DuYvzwB.jpg

beav NOT goin back into the creek...that water is like 5' higher than ive ever seen it (5yrs)

oWxZNzp.jpg

the windmill didnt get him, but I did

0PZs5ZC.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
subtle flexin at the NAPA

0PZs5ZC.jpg

summer mornings the house is fogged/clouded in until mid morning...im literally looking down at my house (if you could see thru forest), only ever have to go 500-1000' in elevation to get weather change

2XU1CSH.jpg

:love:

ZIiJJ9q.jpg

tracked down rear end noise to sticky rear brake...ordered new caliper bracket, was given the wrong one....this wont clear my rotor at all...i have new rotors and pads, but the caliper pins are STUCK, so they just drag...so put the old rotors and pads back on and drive back to work

Zwxyspp.jpg

my pump...it has 2 grease nipples on the front....notice the bottom one has a shutoff valve( in case the nipple itself starts leakin)...top one did too...but it was leaking from the threads so i tightened it a smidge....and broke it :run:

fzYabtv.jpg

jammed some vise grips in and used them like an ez out #fieldrepair

RelxFtX.jpg

ive got a visitor :eek3:

U4VBvK4.jpg

xqm1Zvb.jpg

forest kitty

x4uTnBR.jpg

i ordered some new caliper pins in case the seized ones were screwed, just used alot of heat and the old ones come out decent

Bxupyww.jpg

$400 for new underbody aero panels, they actually cover up and protect some wiring and shit, so cheap insurance plus more mpgs

O0trqXD.jpg

5 mos and 6000 miles later, 4 wheel brake job gettin done woo hoo

fBNiTAU.jpg

front pads still had some life lol

szZPouI.jpg

gotta cover up the tools with cardboard so the youngest dog doesnt borrow any tools and so they dont get snowed on

zeY7uwd.jpg

the snow i mentioned...usually gone by noon

WMHN594.jpg

she picks up anything you leave on the ground and runs around with it distributing it wherever she feels

CJkZdwr.jpg

she killed a bushy tailed woodrat that was hunkering down in the woodpile...was surprised how easily she surrendered it to me

zahtwzs.jpg

splicing in a new 4 wire trailer plug, old one is corroded

efFCTrt.jpg

5 ravens chasing away a pussy bald eagle

y3k56jf.jpg

my first night back, had to rescue this sap...suck out his load so the grader could pull him back onto the wooden matting

JD3kuJw.jpg

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Why did you wait to burn the cat?
died overnite, found in the basement

it was winter so couldnt bury

i made effort a couple times to bring to crematorium, but its a home business, you cant just show up, and its far away, and they never answer the phone, not driving around with it in the car

summer came, i didnt bring it up, wife didnt bring it up, so i left it...shes weird aboot this stuff, so i leave it alone

all our other pets, put em down at the vet, crematorium picks em up, they didnt want me to drop off frozen kitty, so just left it in the freezer til she mentioned it

TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Brilliant logic on the chains. Let’s use the shitty ones to wear them out...and chunk my expensive tires to the cords.
thats my lazy cross shift

he no longer works for us

keep chains tight they dont bunch up, its that easy

and that tire lasted 2 more months before it blew :o....its all off road, no rules

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor