SPORTS Hermes Franca gets the bitches

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
whether they want it or not.....

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blog...+(BJPENN.COM+NEWS+BLOGS)&utm_content=FaceBook

A report surfaced today in the Portland Oregon Examiner that placed one time UFC title challenger, Hermes Franca on the receiving end of 9 sexual assault charges.

The 36 year old UFC veteran apparently turned himself into authorities at the Clackamas County Jail on seven counts of sexual abuse in the first degree and two counts of unlawful sexual penetration in the second degree.

The full report from The Examiner reads as follows:

Former UFC lightweight standout Hermes Franca turned himself over to the Clackamas County Jail Monday night, charged with seven counts of Sexual Abuse in the first degree (ORS.163.427) as well as two counts of Unlawful Sexual Penetration in the second degree (ORS.163.408). Both crimes fall under Oregon’s Measure 11 mandatory minimum sentencing for serious crimes, carrying a minimum term of 75 months each. Franca’s bail has been set at $250,000.

According to sources close to Franca, the 36 year old Brazillian lightweight flew into Portland Monday night from Florida to turn himself in. The MMA veteran of ten years was made aware of the multi-count indictment while in Brazil for his match at the International Fighter Championship on April 29. After consulting with legal counsel, Franca came back to the United States to answer the charges. Franca pled not guilty to all nine counts at his araignment Tuesday afternoon.

Probably best known for his knockout victory over Spencer Fisher at UFC Fight Night 8 in 2007, Franca has amassed a 22-12 record (13 submissions, 7 (T)KO's, and 12 decisions) during his ten year MMA career and has finished 3 of his last four opponents. He holds notable wins over Nick Diaz, Spencer Fisher, Marcus Aurelio, Jamie Varner, Mike Thomas Brown, and Toby Imada, amongst others.

Franca is scheduled to headline MFC 30 in a lightweight title match against fellow ex-UFC Alumn Drew Fickett on June 10th. No official word yet from Franca’s management as to wether or not the bond has been posted, next court date, etc. Updates will be made as they come in.

- By Pedro Carrasco of BJPENN.COM

machine

Welcome to the Machine
OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
DSotM
Franca stands accused of sexually abusing a female minor at a jiu-jitsu academy in Clackamas, Ore., where he once taught.

GreatDeceiver

OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2005
Cleveland/Chicago
9 fucking charges? What did they come forward all at once or did this accumulate over a span of time? I don't get how someone racks up 9 sexual assault charges and then decides to face them one day.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
9 fucking charges? What did they come forward all at once or did this accumulate over a span of time? I don't get how someone racks up 9 sexual assault charges and then decides to face them one day.
9 counts
1 charge

mma journalism lol

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
No my butt hurts from the horses

That's actually my facebook status right now. I went horseback riding yesterday for 3 hours and I'm fucking dying

edward_cullen

Unemployed Since 08
Jun 30, 2009
Hollywood, CA
The plot thickens

According to Fox 12 Oregon, the alleged victim is under the age of 14 and the pair of “unlawful penetration” charges indicate that Franca used an object (or numerous objects) on him.

Brokeback Brazilian B Level Fighter knows how to roll

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
GF wanted me to go this morning. :nono:

It's fun. Just make sure that you get a horse with a gate suited to your pace. I got one that walked bouncy and ran smooth, and then we just ran. My buddy was on one that walked smooth and ran like a wooden roller coaster, and he's chillin.

Also, Cullen, you're a fucking idiot, nobody else is reporting it as a male victim but you.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
It's fun. Just make sure that you get a horse with a gate suited to your pace. I got one that walked bouncy and ran smooth, and then we just ran. My buddy was on one that walked smooth and ran like a wooden roller coaster, and he's chillin.

Also, Cullen, you're a fucking idiot, nobody else is reporting it as a male victim but you.
She has 3, all of them show horses. One is like 30, they use him for her young neices, I would probably ride him. It would be a very slow, relaxing ride lol.

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
She has 3, all of them show horses. One is like 30, they use him for her young neices, I would probably ride him. It would be a very slow, relaxing ride lol.

imo it was actually more relaxing the faster we went. But then again I'm a crazy person.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor