Armin Tamzarian

May 28, 2006
in the clouds
whats-manziel.gif

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
Read the RIP thread you posted some stupid shit in.

“Herp derp politic Herp” dude you literally won every argument you ever have with him, just say rip and move the fuck on. You’re loser ass is alive and he isn’t :(
he called some of the nicest people I've ever spoken to murderers because they support abortion rights, he might have been nice as pie otherwise but in the area where I interacted with him he was kind of an asshole. I made clear that I wasn't trying to claim my opinion was meant to invalidate the good feelings others had for him, but I have never supported pretending the dead were saints just because they are gone. If people don't want ill spoken of them, they shouldn't do things that cause ill to be spoken of them. :dunno:

It's not like I sat there harping on it, I said my piece and moved on--as you do on a discussion forum.

TS
TS
FBI-SS

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
he called some of the nicest people I've ever spoken to murderers because they support abortion rights, he might have been nice as pie otherwise but in the area where I interacted with him he was kind of an asshole. I made clear that I wasn't trying to claim my opinion was meant to invalidate the good feelings others had for him, but I have never supported pretending the dead were saints just because they are gone. If people don't want ill spoken of them, they shouldn't do things that cause ill to be spoken of them. :dunno:

It's not like I sat there harping on it, I said my piece and moved on--as you do on a discussion forum.
*cough* loser * cough*

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
From the other 🧵

:bowrofl:

I love you. I took a gamble that it would be good enough to listen without ear buds, and started cracking up at the first break. If you've never seriously looked into voiceover work, you should after you "retire". I have several friends making a really generous salary doing voiceover full time. :hug:

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF

While I largely agree with you, come on man, an RIP thread is not the place for airing those grievances :o

Reactions: FBI-SS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529