TS
TS
Drloveless

Drloveless

Mac Crew
Nov 12, 2005
Toronots
what are you asking us to do? I spend all my money on my bikes :rofl:

check it out, I am in the process of patenting a new revolutionary light system, tease pics for now, more are coming as well as updates, etc. If you ride in the dark this is DEFINITELY for you.

TS
TS
Drloveless

Drloveless

Mac Crew
Nov 12, 2005
Toronots
Teaser:
n515489640_888539_8386.jpg

TS
TS
Drloveless

Drloveless

Mac Crew
Nov 12, 2005
Toronots
can it be adjusted to shine much further ahead? cause I don't think I ever look on the ground directly in front of my bike.

Of coarse! without giving too much away its a dual stage system, so you have night time runners and high beams with separate control. Its adjustable to height and width of lighting on the fly. No tools needed.

Also, teaser pic is of the system in city adjustment.

Pen Is Mightier

So is it like adjustable flaps for the housing or something? Cool idea.

OakleyTodd

Aug 13, 2006
Las Vegas
If you need any CAD models created, I would donate my time to create them for you in Solidworks. My only stipulation is I get a free untit when you make it big and sell 11ty of them.

Also, if you have filed the patent, you no longer need to be secretive, the filing itself triggers the protection.

TS
TS
Drloveless

Drloveless

Mac Crew
Nov 12, 2005
Toronots
If you need any CAD models created, I would donate my time to create them for you in Solidworks. My only stipulation is I get a free untit when you make it big and sell 11ty of them.

Also, if you have filed the patent, you no longer need to be secretive, the filing itself triggers the protection.

I have some cads, but I may need more, for which , if your good i ll hire you. Are you sure though that its the same in canada too?

OakleyTodd

Aug 13, 2006
Las Vegas
I have some cads, but I may need more, for which , if your good i ll hire you. Are you sure though that its the same in canada too?

Good question about the Canada issue! Not sure about that one. I'm alot more familiar with US patent laws. I'm willing to sign a non-disclosure or whatever to keep your intrests secure.

I'm very well known in the Solidworks community. You can check out some stuff I have done on my blog: www.mikescadblog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448