Hey guys

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
hub and i celebrated our anniversary yesterday by ordering "delivery" from a high end french restaurant, drinking gallons of wine and arguing about music

this morning i nursed a hangover and made my first attempt at eggs benedict and nailed it. hubby refused to get out of bed so i've just been smoking weed and playing switch all day

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Hello good sir. It was a pretty easy weekend. Hung out with the gf, helped her make some crack otherwise known as churro Chex mix for her school. I removed a giant clump of lint from her shared piece of shit dryer using a wire clothes hanger. Now I'm drinking some Sleepytime tea.

Reactions: DontRevMe

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>ABQ>SEA>CLT
Hi... I'm sleepy.

East coast ftl.

Wife is asleep already cuz we bought a mattress heater so now she can fall asleep quick, doesn't need me to "warm up the bed" before I stay up for a bit, and when I get to bed her feet aren't blocks of ice all night

Reactions: DontRevMe
TS
TS
DontRevMe

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Hello good sir. It was a pretty easy weekend. Hung out with the gf, helped her make some crack otherwise known as churro Chex mix for her school. I removed a giant clump of lint from her shared piece of shit dryer using a wire clothes hanger. Now I'm drinking some Sleepytime tea.
been a minute brother :wavey:

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Worked on last minute assignments I missed during all the hurricane activations.

Watched saints lose.

Now watching war of the worlds through the window of this dudes house as his family sleeps

TS
TS
DontRevMe

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Worked on last minute assignments I missed during all the hurricane activations.

Watched saints lose.

Now watching war of the worlds through the window of this dudes house as his family sleeps
lmao u just got a nws show

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DermalTherapy