ART Hi - Can I borrow your 300mm or 400mm lens?

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Long shot - but does anyone have a Nikon 300 or 400mm VR prime for me to use next weekend at Road America? I don't want to spend the 350+ American Dollars to rent a lens for photos with no ROI.

If you let me use, I will give you and/or your company shoutouts on my FB, blog, and twitter. :big grin:

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Long shot - but does anyone have a Nikon 300 or 400mm VR prime for me to use next weekend at Road America? I don't want to spend the 350+ American Dollars to rent a lens for photos with no ROI.

If you let me use, I will give you and/or your company shoutouts on my FB, blog, and twitter. :big grin:

$350??

come to chicago and get it from calumet... you get it for the whole weekend for the one day price if you rent it on friday.

they have the 300 for $60 and the 400 for $80
http://www.calumetphotographic.com/pdfs/chicago-calumet-rental.pdf

TS
TS
Ty Webb

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Seriously? Shit. My friend is coming up from down there to go to Road America that weekend. Maybe he will pick it up for me if I call and reserve it.

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
I was thinking of going to road america for that race too, my friend is on a team, but I have to go to another fucking wedding that weekend. this is 2 weekends in a row of weddings now...

SprayGun

Jun 6, 2008
Calgary, AB
my advice is fuck the 400 and get a 300 with a TC. You'll get more reach and you'll also get the ability to go shorter zoom just incase you need it

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor