Hitman 3 was released, yesterday...

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelinā€™ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse
Just finished the first two missions. Not bad.

I do think it's time for a bit of a revamp to Hitman, graphically and mechanic-wise.

Too many times, I've been caught trying to dump a body or sneak into/out of somewhere because 47's animations are just too slow. ESPECIALLY the "drag body" action. It takes him way too long to pick up the body and then release it. You also can't cancel out of any of the animations, once they have started. That shit gets annoying.

Also, the game looks good...but it's not necessarily groundbreaking. But still, overall, it's a solid game just like the previous titles in the series.

That's all.

Last edited:

EE CUMMINGS

aka RobHuang
Dec 31, 2001
LA, CA
i always went guns blazing in hit man. i am tempted to get it and actually play correctly. all i need is sony to send me my damn psvr adapter šŸ˜”

Reactions: Achance007

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
This is the final game in the trilogy, getting a total reboot after this.

but if you like Hitman 1/2, game is all that except more. I personally absolutely love it. Sucks that itā€™s Epic, but what are you gonna do? One more launcher to deal with I guess

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
Shiiiiiit I needed this thread. I loved 1 and 2, gotta pick this up :nod:

I never expected much from this other than being 2 + more missions :dunno:

Reactions: Mr. Kitty Litter

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
I watched Dr Disprect play the entire game yesterday, he did like a 10 hour stream. Just saw bits and pieces, but it didn't look very new lol. Looks liked more of the old game.

Reactions: TimzSI

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
acting like steam doesnt shill for the Chinese too. you epic haters are too much
Or we could prefer the Steam user experience more than the Epic one. :dunno:
Or we could prefer the last of the Hitman trilogy were in the list with alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the other Hitman games. :dunno:
Or we could just have some personal preferences of not dealing with and rewarding companies that don't value privacy and security of their users :dunno:
Or we could just be angsty fuckholes. :bigthumb:

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
We got a torrent link? :mamoru: j/k

Any new mechanics in this game or just Hitman 2 with different missions?

TS
TS
Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelinā€™ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse
We got a torrent link? :mamoru: j/k

Any new mechanics in this game or just Hitman 2 with different missions?
Just Hitman 2 with different missions, really.

The first missions starts off with somewhat of a new-style of gameplay....almost 007-ish, but then it jumps right back into more of the same, once you change into 47's suit.

TS
TS
Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelinā€™ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse
I really enjoy the series because there are so many ways to complete the missions.

Actually, I think I jumped the script on quite a few missions. In the 2nd mission, I just stormed in and off'd the old lady in her office, with the unsilenced banger without ever talking to any of the other peoplle to try to put the "case" together. So, I don't even know who killed the guy in the bed.

Sometimes, I'll say fuck it and tend to take the guns blazing approach....when it works, its so fun :o

Most of the time, I sneak around and think all my moves out.

Napkin

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2005
You are incredibly stupid. Valve is an American company that is privately owned and headquartered in the United States. EPIC is 49% owned by the largest Chinese media company.
acting like steam doesnt shill for the Chinese too. you epic haters are too much

Napkin

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2005
Go back to XERQ retard.
steam built a client just for china and censors its content for them while now raking in tons of money from china, and before they would actually censor things the Chinese didn't like on the main client..... you dont know shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan