Holy Shit Mr Bonus Died? wtf

Spinkick

Apr 1, 2002
MI
OH MY GOD IT DISAPPEARED INTO THE INTERTUBES. ARE YOU A WIZARD?

fLwDj.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
Did bonus ask tank to remove it? I told him I'd take it down if he wanted. He even said we could leave the "rip mr bonus" youtube video up.

idk my bff jill :dunno:

I did see tank post anything in here about removing it

either way even if they tell you not to post it... it's already making it's rounds on the intertubes; IB it hits tube8 like Rolo's video of him fucking that kich where he replaced his face with smileys :rofl:

brocephus

FREE DOBIS
Aug 7, 2007
Chicago
I'm not referencing your photos, I'm explaining why people are pulling them out making fun of them constantly, cause you talk and act like you're better than everyone cause you file taxes for a living, and you tell everyone they know nothing about how taxes should work in principle cause they aren't a CPA like you. Go around stuntin' and see how it bites you on the ass.

You have pretty severe learning and emotional disabilities.

TANGO SUKKA

Nov 10, 2009
fuck i saw this thread and the youtube vid earlier but didn't actually click it to watch. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec