lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
1maladroitness.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

i can tell by the pixels :run:

wasn't it originally D_nice's pic?

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
I'm consistently amazed that people saved photographs of me from 2001 and they endured on someone's hard drive for nearly a decade including leaving this place for a few years before resurfacing.

amazed :rofl:

right click - save as. That's all the effort required

dance_bandwagon.gif

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
amazed :rofl:

right click - save as. That's all the effort required

Nobody cared about this shit back then. It wasn't a forum where people went out of their way to harass people with photographs.

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
Nobody cared about this shit back then. It wasn't a forum where people went out of their way to harass people with photographs.

Yeah, and you acted like a huge faggot that everyone gets annoyed with your CPA shit talk about how cool you are and how dumb everyone else is who doesn't file taxes for a living, and this is what you get.

TS
TS
Ebtek

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
I grabbed some pics from the wiki and made this. Don't start putting personal shit or old shit on here. Don't make it weird. Just have a laugh and leave it at that. Seriously.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Yeah, and you acted like a huge faggot that everyone gets annoyed with your CPA shit talk about how cool you are and how dumb everyone else is who doesn't file taxes for a living, and this is what you get.

I was a senior in college when those were taken, you belligerent retard.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
I grabbed some pics from the wiki and made this. Don't start putting personal shit or old shit on here. Don't make it weird. Just have a laugh and leave it at that. Seriously.

I'll make it whatever I want to make it.

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
I was a senior in college when those were taken, you belligerent retard.

I'm not referencing your photos, I'm explaining why people are pulling them out making fun of them constantly, cause you talk and act like you're better than everyone cause you file taxes for a living, and you tell everyone they know nothing about how taxes should work in principle cause they aren't a CPA like you. Go around stuntin' and see how it bites you on the ass.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
I'm not referencing your photos, I'm explaining why people are pulling them out making fun of them constantly, cause you talk and act like you're better than everyone cause you file taxes for a living, and you tell everyone they know nothing about how taxes should work in principle cause they aren't a CPA like you. Go around stuntin' and see how it bites you on the ass.

OH GEE THANK FOR THE EXPLANATION REV. Your autism is showing. I was simply amazed that someone saved them for so long. I'm well aware of why they get posted.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
i think he's getting at why people give you shit and it's because you come off like a tool

The only people that think I'm a tool are generally the low-functioning individuals of this forum.

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
OH GEE THANK FOR THE EXPLANATION REV. Your autism is showing. I was simply amazed that someone saved them for so long. I'm well aware of why they get posted.

My autism is showing from understanding why people make threads like this to make fun of your dumb ass who posts pictures of himself flexing non-existent muscles on the internet :rofl:

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
My autism is showing from understanding why people make threads like this to make fun of your dumb ass who posts pictures of himself flexing non-existent muscles on the internet :rofl:

You aren't even addressing the point I raised. You've created an entirely different discussion in your head like the little train-obsessed autistic child you are.

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
You aren't even addressing the point I raised. You've created an entirely different discussion in your head like the little train-obsessed autistic child you are.

Your point was addressed and dismissed as stupid and inconsequential. It's not like people went around digging through old boxes of photos and went to Walmart and scanned them and then put then on a Cd took them off the CD, color corrected them, captioned them, uploaded them....

They saved pics and uploaded them later. Takes 4 seconds. You're trying to make something simple seem like something huge a pathetic to take the attention off yourself.

heebler elf

some people are naturally dull :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec