Holy Shit Mr Bonus Died? wtf

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Your point was addressed and dismissed as stupid and inconsequential. It's not like people went around digging through old boxes of photos and went to Walmart and scanned them and then put then on a Cd took them off the CD, color corrected them, captioned them, uploaded them....

They saved pics and uploaded them later. Takes 4 seconds. You're trying to make something simple seem like something huge a pathetic to take the attention off yourself.

I'm simply marveling that someone saved those photographs only to have them resurface after 9+ years on someone's hard drive somewhere. You're making this into some weird autistic rant probably because nobody let you play with or look at trains yet today.

Rev

Apr 7, 2004
I'm simply marveling that someone saved those photographs only to have them resurface after 9+ years on someone's hard drive somewhere. You're making this into some weird autistic rant probably because nobody let you play with or look at trains yet today.

Exactly. You marvel at someone right click saving as and letting it sit there. That's called technology you fucking weirdo.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Your point was addressed and dismissed as stupid and inconsequential.

iaPE1.gif

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
Exactly. You marvel at someone right click saving as and letting it sit there. That's called technology you fucking weirdo.

OH MY GOD IT DISAPPEARED INTO THE INTERTUBES. ARE YOU A WIZARD?

fLwDj.gif

AlkyHaulerβ„’

JANGLED 2024 THE JANGLALYPSE
Apr 4, 2002
Dirty South
technically my pics are not saved to my hd. They are actually located on an enterprise management server that is backed up weekly. So technically there is no way to delete the pics LOL.

Hey fuck you, buddy

This is horribly ironic and false. The thread didn't 'fail' you 'derailed' it with your auto play train youtube spamming--like you've done in most threads I've been posting in lately, as you're following me around the board blatantly, just like Jason used to do.

horus

Equinsu ocha say β€œhe will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
jesus fuck Rev do you have to shit on fucking everything? you must be a fucking BLAST to hang out with.

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
technically my pics are not saved to my hd. They are actually located on an enterprise management server that is backed up weekly. So technically there is no way to delete the pics LOL.

They are the oldest known photographs of me that exist. :o

MrBonus

License Plate Baron
Sep 29, 2001
I actually don't take photographs anymore because I can't figure out where my Apple Photostream goes in the iCloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor