Holy shit my moms nephew just straight up asked her if she wants to fuck

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
:rofl: :rofl:

My step-dads, brothers, son.

He's in his early 20's and she's 60. For the past several months he has been sending her these vague odd texts here and there (probably while he was drunk) that she just ignored, nothing too bad. Well tonight he straight up texted "Hey, wanna fuck? My dick is big." She has had enough and is telling my step-dad right now. :noes: :rofl:

They called him back a few times and he finally picked up. He's wasted. He claims that it was meant for another girl with the same first name as my mom, he says he feels like throwing up. :rofl: They don't really buy it. She told him to call back when he is sober. It's not over yet but it is for tonight.

My stepdad is debating on telling nephews dad or not but they are pretty sure he will get his ass beat if they do. He's gonna sleep on it.

Last edited:

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
KIsyeMj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman