Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
l2fcawnizqj51.jpg

Damn, what a fucking Q drop

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
Never support them. I Will tell you why, because then they will feel accepted around you. It's better to say you do not like them so maybe they will keep walking somewhere else. You don't want women thinking you support Black Lives Matter because then women might go with them and kill some young white males by burning them to death and cutting off their genitals. Always reject black life and stir them away from you like the Devil. They always have privledge and feel the whole world owes them which makes a void a power vacuum.

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
You're not supposed to read that message verbatim. The red text indicates a code. It's basically a call to arms of certain militia groups.
infiltrated white is on to adrenochrome. Placed mind biden while real awaits guantanamo. we' rly wo this step biden solected :dunno:

• Wow
Reactions: Xicculus

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
infiltrated white is on to adrenochrome. Placed mind biden while real awaits guantanamo. we' rly wo this step biden solected :dunno:
That's the right idea but it's usually more complicated than just "read the red text". I'm just saying the fact that there's red text indicates there's a code of some kind. You would need one of their decoder rings or possibly glasses to figure it out completely. I'm almost certain it's a call to militia groups because that's almost the only time they use a code like this. Which groups exactly or what are they being told to do? No idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan