• Behr (lmao)

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Jk man u aite?

My question was serious btw:hs:

was just fucking around. i just gave a real response.

basically thicker paint = better for interior stuff. cuts easier and provides a more even coverage when you roll it.

whatever you do stay away from depot and lowes. SW has 30% off right now. will be same price as big box store for much better product.

BlasterMaster

Oct 31, 2007
DFW
was just fucking around. i just gave a real response.

basically thicker paint = better for interior stuff. cuts easier and provides a more even coverage when you roll it.

whatever you do stay away from depot and lowes. SW has 30% off right now. will be same price as big box store for much better product.

Wo, didn’t know they used a different mixture (home depot, and Lowe’s )

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
We've got a couple SW stores around here, so I go there. Agree on waiting for one of their sales, otherwise it's fairly expensive. We bought a 5 gallon bucket of Agreeable Gray, which we used on the garage but had extra. It's nice to have extra for little projects, like painting our pantry.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Wo, didn’t know they used a different mixture (home depot, and Lowe’s )

that's sadly pretty common in a lot of things. big box is driven by price. Things/companies with reputations sell out for volume at the cost of quality. :hsd:

ex: kohler sends shit product to depot and the good stuff to plumbing stores. same skus, different QA/QC levels.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman