Housing market is too far gone.

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Certain home developers who raised prices cause of increased lumber costs will now slash prices.

:rofl2:
Lots of builders here had a price for the house and then a clause that if lumber or ect went up you would only pay the difference in price that they paid. Unfortunately for some people I know that was 85k-100k price increase

Xicculus

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2002
OTs Favorite Russian
LLC = Limited Liability Company and is owned by members, fewer formal requirements compared to a corporation etc etc.

Corporation = has shareholders and more formal proceedings/requirements to go through, board of directors, meetings, minutes etc etc.

Both are different legal entities at the STATE level.

Facts matter @Xicculus
Thanks for the clarification, that elegantly answered my question.

But how does it relate to buying SFRs?

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
My closing went off without a hitch. We closed 14 days post-contract. All cash easy deal. Listed for 900 on Friday. Under contract Monday for 925 cash, letting me stay for 2 months while the place I’m moving to is occupied, letting me keep my boat and floating dock here until Feb 1, 2023 with 24/7 access. Money hit my account last night and @.chris , @JohnnyBeagle , and I are gonna hit up the local Lambo dealer bc YOLO.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
My closing went off without a hitch. We closed 14 days post-contract. All cash easy deal. Listed for 900 on Friday. Under contract Monday for 925 cash, letting me stay for 2 months while the place I’m moving to is occupied, letting me keep my boat and floating dock here until Feb 1, 2023 with 24/7 access. Money hit my account last night and @.chris , @JohnnyBeagle , and I are gonna hit up the local Lambo dealer bc YOLO.
231.25 pelagi to be precise

Reactions: michael

tetaplum

OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
not sure if a re but this sub has some quality content:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost