OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I never claimed to be very clever.

It's just that Texans are very dumb.

JtzsKIX.gif

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Go Pro tip: when you're going to throw stones from your glass house, make sure they're not too big for your limp wrists

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
I never claimed to be very clever.

It's just that Texans are very dumb.

meh, you selectively choose what to respond to.

You claim to have some super high level intelligence based on your IQ, but you can't even convey the simple message you are trying to get out. Really, the term world city/global city exists for this very reason and is likely what you were trying to convey, but were unable to. Now we have 25+ pages of meaningless drivel and you not being able to articulate a simple point.

Pick your cutoff level and move on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#GaWC_study

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
If that's the result of mocking your faggotry, absolutely. You're a grown man, dude. A grown man who made his own chair to play video games in.

That's the shit the special kids do when they come home from their part time jobs at Walmart. The result looks damn near identical too.

That's twice now you've called me a faggot.

How intelligent and not at all over compensating of you. :coolugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec