Houston TX is not a city. Jason's aspergers has spoken

Irom

Apr 17, 2003
by jason standards, how many cities does america actually have then?

3?

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
You know what proves you have nowhere NEAR the intellect that you think you do, Jason? You immediately dismiss all other opinions as stupid and also judge other people based on where they live. Someone that had any real intellectual capacity could and would recognize that they aren't right all the time (and you are RARELY right, you just argue others to exhaustion then claim victory), and would also recognize that intelligence is not related to location in any causal fashion.

But of course I won't hold my breath for you to acknowledge either of these facts, because you're too busy sticking your head as far up your own ass as you can.

Bingo!

Known as "Illusory Superiority"

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
You know what proves you have nowhere NEAR the intellect that you think you do, Jason? You immediately dismiss all other opinions as stupid and also judge other people based on where they live. Someone that had any real intellectual capacity could and would recognize that they aren't right all the time (and you are RARELY right, you just argue others to exhaustion then claim victory), and would also recognize that intelligence is not related to location in any causal fashion.

But of course I won't hold my breath for you to acknowledge either of these facts, because you're too busy sticking your head as far up your own ass as you can.

Fucking spot on

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor