Houston TX is not a city. Jason's aspergers has spoken

Irom

Apr 17, 2003
so going by Jason's metric America's largest city is Union City, New Jersey @ 20,004.0 people/km2

Irom

Apr 17, 2003
behold america's biggest city everyone

8953700.JPG

Frey

Feb 20, 2011
So now we're coming up with arbitrary stats to define a city like "performance", "potential" and some obscure formula for a "city index" to define what's a city and what's not just to prove your own point. That's reaching.

No from what I gather Jason is trying (unsuccessfully) to say that he believes that if you r city is lower by some standard than his then your city is not a real city.

E.g. Boston is #23 in global cities. Therefore - a city just behind Boston and below #25 is not included in his assertions.

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
I'm again surprised someone with your background is struggling so mightily to understand any of this.

Everyone completely understands the point you're trying to make.

You must be glancing over the fact we l think you're stupid for being such an arbitrary opinion.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Everyone completely understands the point you're trying to make.

You must be glancing over the fact we l think you're stupid for being such an arbitrary opinion.

Your posts make it pretty clear you don't understand the point I'm making.

I know you keep saying you understand, but everything else you say shows otherwise.

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
Your posts make it pretty clear you don't understand the point I'm making.

I know you keep saying you understand, but everything else you say shows otherwise.

You posted your evidence like 10 pages back. It was a population density chart.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
For a non-city, seems odd that they'd say this:

"In addition to Houston’s energy prominence, Forbes also notes the racially and ethnically diverse metro has the world’s largest medical center and recently surpassed New York City as the No. 1 exporter nationwide. The diversification of the region’s economy will continue to increase as the area’s wealth grows, according to Forbes."

Wow, the industrial backwater has high exports. Wow, such city.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec