Houston TX is not a city. Jason's aspergers has spoken

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
Have fun being illiterate.

Hopefully you can at least understand this post is mocking you.

You should go back through this thread and find one post where someone said Houston isn't a sprawled out city.

I'll be waiting.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
You should go back through this thread and find one post where someone said Houston isn't a sprawled out city.

I'll be waiting.

Remember that time you said you understood my argument, and I said all of your posts show otherwise? Yeah.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
jason's always done this, why is this suddenly a thing now?

he's usually right, and most of the people that get legitimately upset are dumb as fuck

SurlyDuff

RUIN EVERYTHING
Jan 31, 2007
Does he understand this thread hasn't had anything to do with Texas, Houston or the definition of city for about 30 pages?

01ACRViper

Jul 12, 2001
Dallas

he's usually right, and most of the people that get legitimately upset are dumb as fuck

Yes, he's right, there are only 20 cities in the US. Everything else is a town, suburb, or county.

01ACRViper

Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
Not deflecting, just pointing out you're now supporting my argument without even realizing it.

Pointing out that I don't like sprawl has no impact on Houston being a city. It is a city by every metric.

The fact that you haven't been there speaks volumes.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston

I said it a few pages ago. I'm amazed there are this many furious Texans totally unable to pose a sound counterargument.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Pointing out that I don't like sprawl has no impact on Houston being a city. It is a city by every metric.

The fact that you haven't been there speaks volumes.

It's too sprawled out to be considered a real city.

That's the entire argument.

You still don't understand this.

AndyB

I love you baby Kaitlyn and Dad
Dec 26, 2001
Auburn,California
Someone_Is_Wrong_On_The_Internet1.gif

01ACRViper

Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
It's too sprawled out to be considered a real city.

That's the entire argument.

You still don't understand this.

Get over yourself, everyone understands your ridiculous idea, no one understands your insane train of thought that a city of 2.2 million people is somehow not a city simply because its is too spread out.

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
holy fuck, there is something seriously wrong with you. I never pay attention to OTers names (outside of those I like), but you are fucking gone.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Get over yourself, everyone understands your ridiculous idea, no one understands your insane train of thought that a city of 2.2 million people is somehow not a city simply because its is too spread out.

A "city" half the size of Rhode Island.

And you still don't understand why I'm calling it a county. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec