Not open for further replies.

takumi6

Dec 28, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I am 5'11-6'0 @ 160lbs

bench 215lbx5
squat 235x6
deadlift 235x3

I know theres a lot of work to be done. Two weeks ago i was 158lbs. I've been eating eating eating. I naturally have a ectomorph structure gains are little hard for me. :hs:

DaFreak963

Mar 4, 2008
The Yay
dude, I know you said youve been eating but Im 5'6 5'6 1/2 if im lucky and I weigh 77kg and thats light. Have you tried writing down what you eat for a week to see your actual caloric intake? Youre likely eating less than you think

CooperR6

May 31, 2005
IL
relatively speaking, your bench seems high while your other lifts are low

my bench is the lowest of my big 3.

deadlift > squat??

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
more like i'm a pussy and DO not want to reinjure my lowerback again. I feel like after 235lbs on the deadlift, my form will be unregulated.

OK well if you're squatting to a legit depth then that probably puts more pressure on your lower back than deadlifting the same amount of weight, so you need to learn proper form on both lifts.

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
Well I figured typing like a meathead will be the only way to get the message through your roided brain.
i really do not want to lift if i know i'm not confidence without the right form
That is not proper english.

Did you miss your roid cycle? Why are you so angry mr.broly man?

Nope, just tired of fucks like you who come in here and expect everyone to spoon feed them the information they are looking for.

Stilgar

Dec 31, 2004
I find it a really strange phenomenon that people actually eat less than they think.

For me, I've always eaten more than I thought. Sometimes I fill out my fitday, realise I've hit 3800 cals for the day and think Jesus Christ how the hell did I do that.

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
I find it a really strange phenomenon that people actually eat less than they think.

For me, I've always eaten more than I thought. Sometimes I fill out my fitday, realise I've hit 3800 cals for the day and think Jesus Christ how the hell did I do that.
Well, as a former skinny fuck I would skip eat 2 big meals a day and then a few small snacks. I thought I was eating a ton because I felt full all the time due to the 2 large meals.

TS
TS
takumi6

takumi6

Dec 28, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
That is not proper english.

Nope, just tired of fucks like you who come in here and expect everyone to spoon feed them the information they are looking for.

Thats why you are mad? :ugh: I'm interested in the "supplements" you are taking, if it gives you rage that easily, I wonder the gains i will get in the gym. PM the "stuff" bro, I won't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor