SRS How are you all holding up out there?

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Been all right we are blessed/cursed that my wife's and our family are all in same neighborhood, basically own the block. This has kept the three kids amongst us sane since they have been able to hang out and has kept my wife sane but also a major stressor for me as I have to stay on top of 4 sisters, husbands, kids and in-laws to stay safe as possible because one person brings it we are all fucked. Probably been drinking a bit more than normal, work has been ok but slowing down now.

Really, really ready for myself, close family and close friends to get vaccinated so at least there will be some some BBQs and house parties, hopefully.

Last edited:

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
Been all right we are blessed/cursed that my wife's and our family are all in same neighborhood, basically own the block. This has kept the three kids amongst us sane since they have been able to hang out and have kept my wife sane but also a major stressor for me as I have to stay on top of 4 sisters, husbands and kids to stay safe as possible because one person brings it we are all fucked. Probably been drinking a bit more than normal, work has been ok but slowing down now.

Really, really ready for myself, close family and close friends to get vaccinated so at least there will be some some BBQs and house parties, hopefully.
I think everyone is drinking more. I have a friend I couldn't get to have a drink with my in ours 20s for anything. He's day drinking by noon on Saturday and Sunday now :rofl:

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006
I think everyone is drinking more. I have a friend I couldn't get to have a drink with my in ours 20s for anything. He's day drinking by noon on Saturday and Sunday now :rofl:

Honestly at this point I'm pretty concerned about the state of my liver. I know I need to stop drinking, but I also know I won't be able to sleep, I'll just lay there in a pile of crippling anxiety.

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
Honestly at this point I'm pretty concerned about the state of my liver. I know I need to stop drinking, but I also know I won't be able to sleep, I'll just lay there in a pile of crippling anxiety.
Weed is like that for me, can't sleep without it, makes my depression worse, super fun.

• Sad
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026