How big is OT's no children crew?

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
I was 38 when I had my guy.

Was always on the fence because we enjoyed life, traveled, had large projects fixing up the house, and was career/education focused.

Once things stabilized we decided to have a baby, and it's been great. I wouldn't have done it any differently (yes that's a human answer)

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I never had a desire for them, but I was open to the idea had I met someone and they wanted a family. That was till my mid 20s. At that point I'd have been okay with adopting had I met someone that wanted a family. I got my tubes tied at 30, and then felt it would be okay if I met someone and they already had children. But around 35, no way no kids pre-existing or not. I'm so old now, that were I to meet someone, it's okay if they have kids as long as they are already out of the house :rofl:

The life of a childless foreveralone

I also don't hate kids (parents though, most of them I'd like to bludgeon with a sharp heavy object)

• Haha
Reactions: yonson

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Didn't think I wanted a kid but eventually you've been everywhere you wanted to go, bought everything you wanted to buy and found the bottom of every glass you picked up.

• Support
Reactions: intro_vert13

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarieMPA