How big is OT's no children crew?

codenhead

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2004
Mobile, Alabama
44. No kids. Never wanted any. However, I am getting a little worried about my future when I see how much I’m able to help my parents as they’ve grown older. Taking them to dr visits or helping with technology or physical help picking things up….I’m not going to have anyone to help me.

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
In. I don’t hate kids, I just don’t want that responsibility. And it’s too much of a life change for me.

My wife says she’s on the fence. So I dunno.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
44. No kids. Never wanted any. However, I am getting a little worried about my future when I see how much I’m able to help my parents as they’ve grown older. Taking them to dr visits or helping with technology or physical help picking things up….I’m not going to have anyone to help me.
Yeah, I see myself regretting it big time when I get older. I better start kissing my nephews ass. :o

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Ahh yes, the pitter pater of free home healthcare I mean children

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Innnn

I can sleep in 4 days out of the week, I can fuck loudly whenever I want, and I can smoke my own weed in my own house without having to worry about setting a bad example.

I hear I'm missing out on something deeper but I'm just having a really hard time caring

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Religion is getting less popular every year think people realize that kids isnt one size fits all for everyone plus cost to raise kids is insane now
Let's not forget birth control. Until the 70's women didn't have a choice. Also, less agricultural need for large families. More of the population moved to urban areas.

Reactions: djnick

midnite

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
San Diego, CA
I was full on the no kids train, though always felt I miiiight have some thoughts of kids, until my family recently bought some property that were developing with a shop and house etc. My brother is doubtful to have kids so I have thoughts of wanting to have kids to be able to pass it down to.

I am still on the fence though :o

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Probably by the time I was 30. I like the idea of it, but I'm too selfish to have my own, so I just spoil my siblings kids...

The Grand Inquisitor

Mar 14, 2005
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Innnn

I can sleep in 4 days out of the week, I can fuck loudly whenever I want, and I can smoke my own weed in my own house without having to worry about setting a bad example.

I hear I'm missing out on something deeper but I'm just having a really hard time caring

yeaaaaaah boooiiiiii, fucking loudly and smoking that weed and sleeping in. What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: intro_vert13

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
38 and don't want kids. Even if I did it would almost be irresponsible of me to have any. I simply can't afford it and probably lack the responsibility required to raise them right.

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
IIRC you are more likely to regret not having kids than you are likely to regret having kids.

But it’s probably BS and to each their own.
Iirc it depends on how long you live

Whall really fuck up your mind is when you realize that how long you live might just depend on how many kids you got

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarieMPA