FIT How can I continue to gain muscle while losing fat at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TANGO SUKKA

Nov 10, 2009
TlJHu.png

I'm eating about 3050 calories a day right now and over the last few months I've successfully been lowering my body fat while adding on lean muscle. My question is: is there anything I can do to continue doing the same thing, but at a greater extent?

I want to gain as much lean and lose as much fat as I can simultaneously..so what should I change?

If it makes a difference I'm 6'0 and my workout looks something like this:

day 1: legs/abs
day 2: chest
day 3: back/traps
day 4: off
day 5: shoulder/traps
day 6: bi/tri
day 7: off

I've been doing 4 sets of 5-7 reps, but as of last week I changed it up to do 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, fail (usually 6-8 reps). I also 5x5 squats and bench.. So again, should I change anything?

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
how come you create threads for a day or two and delete them?

TS
TS
TANGO SUKKA

TANGO SUKKA

Nov 10, 2009
i'm not mad, but you will waste your time with posts and no real answers.

now.

u mad?

naw, i'll probably just start getting workout advice from bb.com since this place seems to be overrun with faggots as of late.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
naw, i'll probably just start getting workout advice from bb.com since this place seems to be overrun with faggots as of late.

funny how everyone in here (for the 5 years I've been on here) that makes legitimate posts asking for help, gets helped

and shitty posters that dont make legitimate posts asking for help eventually write exactly what you did, every time

must be some kind of weird coincidence

a weird, ultra consistent, 5 year coincidence

TS
TS
TANGO SUKKA

TANGO SUKKA

Nov 10, 2009
funny how everyone in here (for the 5 years I've been on here) that makes legitimate posts asking for help, gets helped

and shitty posters that dont make legitimate posts asking for help eventually write exactly what you did, every time

how was my original post not legitimate? :ugh:

Deleted member 153699

:rofl: So fucking true

DaddyThirdLeg

SMASH puny humans
Oct 9, 2001
Canada

its been like this as long as i've been here...

how was my original post not legitimate? :ugh:

read one of the many stickys in here or the archives and you'll see that the first reply you got is the only legitimate answer, even if its not the answer you were looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor