How come Jason won't post a video of him throwing a baseball?

SuperDave

OT Supporter
Feb 15, 2016
On top of your mom.
Except for the part where he got humiliated off of here under his last name, came back hiding behind this new name while dropping tidbits of old personal info on members and claiming he's not an AE. All while being a try hard loser. Not weird at all, deegan.

Wow, "humiliated" huh?

Please explain that.

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
Except for the part where he got humiliated off of here under his last name, came back hiding behind this new name while dropping tidbits of old personal info on members and claiming he's not an AE. All while being a try hard loser. Not weird at all, deegan.

Who was he? :rofl:

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
That was a meltdown huh? Much like you screaming at me to bet you? :rofl:

You seemed very sure that I was lying on the internet. I told you to perma bet me, and you backed down and backpedaled like crazy.

So I guess you just felt like making things up that day :rofl: Insecure much?

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
He doesn't know, he is making shit up.:rofl:

I mean, you obviously used to be here. And you were clearly run off last time. So who were you? If you're not embarrassed of your past time here, why wouldn't you admit it?

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
It's a stupid request. Just because someone had athletic ability a decade ago doesn't mean they can replicate today. My friend was throwing 95 mph as a freshman at Alabama, but today can't get over 70 mph. Why? Age and not something he practices any more.

autibahn

Banned
Aug 24, 2006
losangeles
It's a stupid request. Just because someone had athletic ability a decade ago doesn't mean they can replicate today. My friend was throwing 95 mph as a freshman at Alabama, but today can't get over 70 mph. Why? Age and not something he practices any more.
its not like he asked him to throw a fast ball strike

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
so who was he then? you keep claiming it.. wasnt he proven not to be an ae?

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
Jason knows how to throw a baseball better than any MLB pitcher. The baseballs he throws just don't understand how to be thrown. He's tried laughing at them and calling them retarded but they never learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor