TECH How do you block 3rd party resellers from Amazon searches?

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
I'm tired of all these disgusting 3rd party resellers on Amazon that sell stuff for over MSRP especially since Amazon doesn't put MSRP on their website. How do you set Amazon to only show items sold by Amazon?

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
Also since the government is going super hard on Amazon and other tech companies for antitrust stuff, why don't they make them list MSRP on their website so we know how bad 3rd party resellers are ripping us off for?

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
Also since the government is going super hard on Amazon and other tech companies for antitrust stuff, why don't they make them list MSRP on their website so we know how bad 3rd party resellers are ripping us off for?
I was finna say "because you touch yourself at night" but you're probably too dumb to figure out how to do that too

@zizi thread

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
I was finna say "because you touch yourself at night" but you're probably too dumb to figure out how to do that too

@zizi thread
Anyone can do Google searches to find out the MSRP. It's just annoying when you are shopping for stuff and you don't see the MSRP on Amazon.com and have to do extra work to see how badly you are getting ripped off.

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
Amazon shows the list price when the selling price is under the list price but if it's sold by a 3rd party reseller and over the list price, the "list price" disappears.

Last edited:

barfdogg

Aug 14, 2007
Gig Harbor, Washington
So I have found that the only way you can filter by Amazon.com as ONLY seller is you have to be IN a category THEN the option will show up. If you just search something it won’t give you that option. It’s really annoying but it’s the only way I’ll consider something on there now.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
I'm tired of all these disgusting 3rd party resellers on Amazon that sell stuff for over MSRP especially since Amazon doesn't put MSRP on their website. How do you set Amazon to only show items sold by Amazon?
IN on this. Amazon is such shit ever since the 3rd party sellers have taken over.

Reactions: majesty

Redbeard

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Nowhere
So I have found that the only way you can filter by Amazon.com as ONLY seller is you have to be IN a category THEN the option will show up. If you just search something it won’t give you that option. It’s really annoying but it’s the only way I’ll consider something on there now.

This

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
Just tonight I was asking her why she is buying some expensive ass make-up from some company called "Deal Popper LLC" :ugh:

reviews on there saying they have received fake make-up

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Just tonight I was asking her why she is buying some expensive ass make-up from some company called "Deal Popper LLC" :ugh:

reviews on there saying they have received fake make-up
My wife refuses to read reviews. She's ordered so much knock off shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448