How do YOU make burger patties?

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
like this

and if you're not, you're fucking up

Don't invite people over for burgers if you cook them like this. There should be a disclaimer for parties on how people cook burgers so you can choose to eat before you go. I'm fine with a thick burg or a smash burg, but keep the toppings on the side. I'd rather eat some bullshit frozen patties

• Clown
Reactions: FlyNReeLow

SlickStick

Apr 7, 2002
Orlando, FL
Ground beef
Salt
Pepper
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Egg - 1 per pound
Bread Crumbs
Make into patties
Cover and let soak in worcestershire sauce
Grill
Top with bacon cooked crispy and sautéed peppers/onions
Melt pepperjack cheese on top to hold it all in
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce slathered on toasted onion or brioche roll

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Ground beef
Salt
Pepper
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Egg - 1 per pound
Bread Crumbs
Make into patties
Cover and let soak in worcestershire sauce
Grill
Top with bacon cooked crispy and sautéed peppers/onions
Melt pepperjack cheese on top to hold it all in
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce slathered on toasted onion or brioche roll
no need for bbq sauce on a burg.

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
We have this machine that makes them for us, perfect 1/4lb. But then again when you are making a crap ton because you butchering two cows for the family... Have to find a red neck way to speed it up. This hooks to an air compressor. .

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
We have this machine that makes them for us, perfect 1/4lb. But then again when you are making a crap ton because you butchering two cows for the family... Have to find a red neck way to speed it up. This hooks to an air compressor. .

Good thing they used a bare hand instead of using the wax paper they were putting them on anyway :ugh:

Mariner

Nov 11, 2000
PNW
My father in law taught me to mix in an egg to make them stick together, and so they don't stick to the grill as easily. I do that when I'm cooking on the grill. But most of the time I just make a ball and smash it on the flattop.

• Clown
Reactions: thegooch

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
freshly ground, lightly patted into shape unless smash burger in which case relatively tight ball before smashing, heavy salt on both sides if thick or one side if smash burger. Possibly some fresh pepper towards the end but usually just salt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld