How do YOU make burger patties?

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
I don't make them nearly that thick bc fuck that, but I'm at a loss reading this thread and all the xyz bullshit people put in meat when a good mix and salt+pepper is plenty

i hear you on the bullshit added ingredients as far as eggs and breadcrumbs and other stupid shit mixed into the meat

BUT, i'm not opposed to trying dry seasonings outside of salt and pepper....lots of good mixtures of flavors to be had out there in a shaker or mixed up on your own. but if you do a smashburger correctly and get that good crust going, it will over power the flavor of almost any seasonings you hit it with, especially if you cook the thin sliced onions into the meat on the flip.

Reactions: Kafka

Shep762

Sep 2, 2003
Just 909 things
Pretty sure it's a repost but I just follow the directions on the back of a lipton French onion soup mix... the one with breadcrumbs, mayo, etc etc. This is for charcoal grilled thicc burgers, smashburgers are salt pepper and on steel.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct