How do YOU make burger patties?

pilgrim

Jul 11, 2004
La, Ca
Mix of Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, chopped onions, Italian breadcrumbs and cheese. No salt and pepper since it’s highly seasoned already.

Make patty 3/4in, pan fry until it hits 180-190 internal. Don’t undercook ground beef, we are still in the panademic. Ketchup, mustard and a1 mixed as a burger sauce. Viola

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Mix of Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, chopped onions, Italian breadcrumbs and cheese. No salt and pepper since it’s highly seasoned already.

Make patty 3/4in, pan fry until it hits 180-190 internal. Don’t undercook ground beef, we are still in the panademic. Ketchup, mustard and a1 mixed as a burger sauce. Viola
this is a fucking meatloaf

Reactions: Kafka

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

A- troll. Had me til the pandemic line

Reactions: Kafka

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.

I like to microwave after frying just to make sure the inside got cooked enough

Rucktardo Montalbán

autism speaks
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2004
compass card is spinning
After calling in the morning to reserve it, I start with $1.99/lb ground steak trimmings, leftover from the butcher cutting steaks. It's a random blend of ribeye, sirloin, filet, tbone, and porterhouse, because that's all they sell there.

Salt and pepper, always. Maybe garlic powder. Sometimes just Montreal steak seasoning. I like variety and cook most of my stuff differently from time to time.

I don't like to mix spice or whatever into the meat, because working it enough to distribute the spices evenly hurts the texture of the final product. It makes them tighter and harder.

Guess my best tip is make friends with a butcher.

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
After calling in the morning to reserve it, I start with $1.99/lb ground steak trimmings, leftover from the butcher cutting steaks. It's a random blend of ribeye, sirloin, filet, tbone, and porterhouse, because that's all they sell there.

Salt and pepper, always. Maybe garlic powder. Sometimes just Montreal steak seasoning. I like variety and cook most of my stuff differently from time to time.

I don't like to mix spice or whatever into the meat, because working it enough to distribute the spices evenly hurts the texture of the final product. It makes them tighter and harder.

Guess my best tip is make friends with a butcher.

Or just

SweetOnion_Newbox_RightFacing-Current-View.png

ashzero

Mar 16, 2000
Eternal Bliss
salt & pepper

cooked in a bit of avocado oil, grass fed butter, clove of crushed garlic and slice of onion in the pan

top it with cheddar, mayo and grilled onions 🤌 no bun

vr6vdub

Formz can't handle his emotions.
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2009
nova
Fresh ground, cast iron, homemade bacon, avocado, chive cream cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6