FIT How does this diet look?

CodsterTX

OT Supporter
Aug 30, 2005
26,379
I have no cooking skills:

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Cereal, 1% milk

Snack - Protein Bar

Lunch - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

Snack - V8 juice, apple

Post-workout - 6oz. 1% milk, 1 scoopwhey, 1 scoop creatine

Dinner - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

+ multivitamin & fish oil
 

burritosupreme

Suck on this!
Oct 19, 2009
440
Bay Area
I have no cooking skills:

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Cereal, 1% milk

Snack - Protein Bar

Lunch - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

Snack - V8 juice, apple

Post-workout - 6oz. 1% milk, 1 scoopwhey, 1 scoop creatine

Dinner - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

+ multivitamin & fish oil

What is your goal? I sure hope its to lose a lot of weight because your sure not getting much calories in that diet. Can you really stick to this diet, eating a chicken sandwich twice a day?
 

dmaestro

Active Member
Jun 10, 2004
23,755
Your head.
I have no cooking skills:

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Cereal, 1% milk

Snack - Protein Bar

Lunch - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

Snack - V8 juice, apple

Post-workout - 6oz. 1% milk, 1 scoopwhey, 1 scoop creatine

Dinner - 6" chicken breast sub, broccoli

+ multivitamin & fish oil

oh no.
 

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
6,988
Asgard
looks like about 1800 calories and not enough protein
 

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
6,988
Asgard
Is that all you want? No muscle gain? If so.. this diet may work. Just dont expect to put any muscle on. Depending on your metabolism, you might get shredded with a 6 pack but not a whole lot of muscle.

this diet alone will get him a six pack, the p90x is probably just going to make it more likely he will fall off the diet and eat more and not lose any weight

oh and he'll look like he just got out of a concentration camp if hes skinny-fat to begin with
 
TS
TS
CodsterTX

CodsterTX

OT Supporter
Aug 30, 2005
26,379
this diet alone will get him a six pack, the p90x is probably just going to make it more likely he will fall off the diet and eat more and not lose any weight

oh and he'll look like he just got out of a concentration camp if hes skinny-fat to begin with
i just want to loose my gut and moobs right now, then bulk later

to be honest i will only be eating this diet about 70% of the time. i go to the occasional mexican restraunt with my work buddy and saturday night I go out to eat
 

burritosupreme

Suck on this!
Oct 19, 2009
440
Bay Area
i just want to loose my gut and moobs right now, then bulk later

to be honest i will only be eating this diet about 70% of the time. i go to the occasional mexican restraunt with my work buddy and saturday night I go out to eat
70% of the time is very good! Your going to start really looking forward to the other 30% of the time, trust me! :noes: Just make sure you workout a little harder on those cheat days or add in some cardio.

Good luck!
 

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
6,988
Asgard
i just want to loose my gut and moobs right now, then bulk later

to be honest i will only be eating this diet about 70% of the time. i go to the occasional mexican restraunt with my work buddy and saturday night I go out to eat

5-6 meals a day only 70% of the time means youll be eating 10ish meals a week where you will probably gorge yourself on bread and calorically dense foods

if you are going to try to actually cut on a diet that is exactly the same every day youll probably find a lot better success if you only deviate once or twice a week instead of 10 times.

doing an hour of cardio so you can eat the calories you just burned is retarded, you would be much better served to eat a little more and lift weights, it sounds like you are at a point where you could both lose fat and gain strength simultaneously (i.e. very early in your training)

im not sure what your goals are, but aiming to lose more than a pound per week is pretty difficult to maintain for any considerable length of time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
458
Guests online
72
Total visitors
530

Forum statistics

Threads
369,426
Messages
16,882,866
Members
86,873
Latest member
vitalesan