How is guitar center still in business

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Absolute worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Placed the same order over phone twice, only to have them cancelled, went into store last week to place the same order...Manager apologized and I placed it in person. Got an email today saying it’s been cancelled.

saying they can’t verify my identity.Wtf man.

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
DW 5 piece and hardware. And a jazz bass and amp. I left the store with the bass and amp because they had it in stock. Other stuff was coming from a different store.
Dudes were holding my ID and Amex up to the light and shit, kept going in the back and coming back out...whole process took an hour in store.

Reactions: The Shish Kebab
TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Asked them what the problem is... do they want my fingerprint? Take it, just ducking get it done

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
how much did you spend? that sounds off unless you were like paying with a check

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal

No idea, it's a completely different store now than when I worked there in the late 90's. I just put 10k on my amex the other day over the phone with no issues, then again the shop had my vehicle for an entire week

Back when I worked at GC that could have been a 1k commission easy

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
No idea, it's a completely different store now than when I worked there in the late 90's. I just put 10k on my amex the other day over the phone with no issues, then again the shop had my vehicle for an entire week

Baller alert

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's

the owner owns a warehouse in the same complex as mine. I was telling the property manager today my story who knows him well... he got back to me this evening saying the guy is supposed to call me tomorrow. Well see

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
Did you try the "may I help you?" riff?

Whatever you buy just make sure you hollow out the bridge, file down the nut and take the buzz out of the low "E"

Reactions: ///TRASH

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec