FIT how is it that Josef Rakich look so jacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
I would guess he's probably lying about his height. he's probably 5'8" barefoot, 5'9" with his shoes on and claiming an exra inch on top of that. pure speculation mind you.

But given i'm 5'10" barefoot, 172ish lbs, pretty damn lean myself, and not as big or lean as him.....something doesn't add up.

TS
TS
D1G1T4L

D1G1T4L

May 4, 2001
Bay Area
I would guess he's probably lying about his height. he's probably 5'8" barefoot, 5'9" with his shoes on and claiming an exra inch on top of that. pure speculation mind you.

But given i'm 5'10" barefoot, 172ish lbs, pretty damn lean myself, and not as big or lean as him.....something doesn't add up.

Exactly. I am 5'10. 175lbs 9-10% bf.. so I am confused

Jeff Merr

Elite Member
Jul 4, 2003
Northern California
Just skinny and lean.

1Cirpe9Cst4F2LQo1d731of3GKIg4h1030e.jpeg

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto

Exactly. I am 5'10. 175lbs 9-10% bf.. so I am confused

He doesn't necessarily need to be lying about his height.
Different structures. Especially around waist and hips can make a significant difference in weight.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Hes not big, at all, probably wears med shirts and has a 2x inch mid section. Bodybuilding is all about ratio's which are easy to manipulate in photos.

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Dudes just lean not jacked.

Put him in a non-muscle fit shirt and it'd be hard to know he works out... thats why people like that wear tank tops and cut shirts at the gym, wouldn't be able to tell they lift with out it.

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
Asgard
Dude if you cut like crazy and had even a bit of muscle you could look like that...

that's by far the hardest part, if it were easy every bro in every city would look like that

He's definitely more lean than jacked, but he's definitely at least as jacked as lots of the haters calling him small.

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
that's by far the hardest part, if it were easy every bro in every city would look like that

He's definitely more lean than jacked, but he's definitely at least as jacked as lots of the haters calling him small.
It's not hating by saying he's not jacked, he's not. Everyone is giving credit where credit is due(how lean he is)

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
Trying to get that physique at 200 pounds / 6'0.

Currently at 190. Hard as shit to pack on mass and stay clean and lean.

ibimpossible :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan