How is your Weds going?

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
It's cold and rainy here. Slept in a little. Got up, made the toddler and I some eggs with spinach, mushrooms and bell pepper.

I have a little work to do today, as well as some webinars later. Gonna chill mostly today.

Kinda been in a funk the last couple days. Feeling a lot better today though.

How are you? What's up in your life? What did you have for breakfast? Drink some water today. Love you.

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
pretty good, just fed the doges, had a couple sausage biscuits and sent a couple client texts, back in bed

gonna hit the cigar shop for a reup, then watch the Steeler of Pittsburgh

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
pretty good, just fed the doges, had a couple sausage biscuits and sent a couple client texts, back in bed

gonna got the cigar shop tor trip, then watch the Steeler of Pittsburgh

Sounds pretty good imho

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
Woke up 4am, put pieces of bread out front for the birdies in 30's degree weather with a gorgeous clear sky (I love the quiet peacefulness of the pre dawn), got to work early, just finished reading a 110 page scientific study protocol which was both interesting and boring, reading a bunch of news sites now, gonna train a fellow employee in PBMC isolation in about an hour, and hopefully get out of here early.

Life is good. Even when it's rough. Hope all you guys and gals are enjoying it. ❣️

Reactions: BStork

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Pretty chilly for this time of year. Was supposed to work but late yesterday afternoon weather guessers were saying a 70% chance of rain so customer asked to reschedule. Turned out almost all the rain was east of here. So made a BLT for breakfast, been watching First 48, waiting on UPS to drop off some Opti-Coat.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I think I'm going to make some turkey and dumplins this afternoon / evening.

vr6vdub

Formz can't handle his emotions.
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2009
nova
Pretty good. Sold a mitre saw stand for $150 cold hard cash. Gonna finish welding the shelves for a desk I'm building.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman