ENT How many of IMDb's top 250 have you seen?

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Inception is in the top 15, and Leave No Trace is nowhere to be found. Fuck this gay earth.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Oh wow.
Ya No.
Top 250, sure.
#1 nah lol
I wouldn't be mad if it was in the list, like near the bottom or something. I'm not sure I'd put it quite that high, but then I'd have to do some work to make sure there are 250 better ones.

But putting it #1 is just a dumb internet thing, and it makes my blood boil lol

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
There are two avengers, two spidermen, and two batmen on the list. You don't get to say the fountain doesn't belong.

not saying anything about it in relative quality to the trash on this list, talking about in general. it wasn't very good at all.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
I just watched the untouchables for the first time

Prohibition was so fucking stupid:rofl2:

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
There are two avengers, two spidermen, and two batmen on the list. You don't get to say the fountain doesn't belong.

That animated Spider-Man movie being in the top 100 is ridiculous

I'd give it a 6.5 at best, maybe 7 compared only to other animated movies, but that's mostly because I like the Miles Moralis character

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003

I'd give it a 6.5 at best, maybe 7 compared only to other animated movies, but that's mostly because I like the Miles Moralis character
I didn't see it. After the first avengers series of movies, I've sworn off superhero movies. Worst fad ever.

There are exceptions here and there, like I still love Blade, and maybe I'll watch Superman 2 or something. And I went to the batman because I was vising from out of town and my friend wanted to go. But as a whole, I'm done.

But either way, based on all the superhero movies I have seen, zero of them belong on this list.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

Wat spider verse was awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost