How many people have U slept with?

TypeSDragoon

i dont actually count, but i'm 22, and have been in a few long term relationships in my life, so therefore, have only been with a few :)

Malice

Bong, I am looking up the phone number of a free clinic in your area. I would suggest getting there quickly :eek:

Nacho

Fancy words here.
Jul 3, 2001
Here.
Had sex with? 3. Slept w/? 5. Long term realtionships? 3 (2 in teh sex category, all 3 in the slept w/ category).

Wow Bong, I'm the same age as ya (Well..almost 17), and I've only slept with 1 person...probably because I truly care about him (just not tonight :p), and I wanted 'that' to be special....We've been together for a year and a half, so it's all good...However, I'm defintley gotten other forms of play many times ;) :p

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Originally posted by 9three325
I am 27 years old & I have been with 23 people....funny thing is i was a virgin untill 18......now I am a damm sex addict....but working as a bar tender will up your count trust me those years are where most of the 23 come from...:o
Your dick deserves to fall off you fucking whore

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan