FIT How many raw eggs shouldI eat pre-workout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 153699

I usually do 6 with a loaf of bread.

Bread is basically legal steroids.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
I usually do 6 with a loaf of bread.

Bread is basically legal steroids.

Bread? BREAD??? I dont fuck with bread PERIOD. Bread is not real, do you walk through a farm to find a slice of fucking Wheat Wonder laying there? No. Animals dont eat bread. If a shredded fucking Gorilla with a 5,000lbs total cant find it and eat it, neither am I.

hodor

Sep 8, 2006
Bread? BREAD??? I dont fuck with bread PERIOD. Bread is not real, do you walk through a farm to find a slice of fucking Wheat Wonder laying there? No. Animals dont eat bread. If a shredded fucking Gorilla with a 5,000lbs total cant find it and eat it, neither am I.
:rofl:

Deleted member 153699

:rofl:THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE YA'LL:rofl:

Ceaze I've baked over a million loaves of bread, my dad has baked over 6 million, you are not even close to my level.

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004

just made this my facebook status. troll city.

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
good idea.

one of many responses:
quite frankly you are out of ur bird. gorillas and other mammals other than homo sapiens have things called ENZYMES that allow them to break down grass, shrubs, things of that nature. Since you are a human being (I think), u can not digest ...sugars such as cellulose, that primarily makes the molecular composition of the aforementioned materials. stick to bread dude, i dont wanna see you mooing and eating grass next time i see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19