ART How much do used D700s sell for these days?

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Body
Grip
EN-EL4 battery/charger/door.

Any ideas?

Body with 30k or less shots is around $2,000-$2,300
Grip is about $150-$175
EN-EL4 batteries are about $60ish
MH-22 Chargers are spendy, close to $100 (you can just buy an off-brand charger).

This is pretty accurate, ask me how I know.

Do it! :hsd:

TS
TS

adamlewis88

Dec 2, 2007
San Francisco, CA
selling yours?

Well Im in a position where I could get a D3s. I really feel like if I had a D3s, I dont think I would ever really need another camera for what I do. My only complaint about the 700, now that I have my son, is that I cant take video clips. I know the video isnt great on the D3s but no video I take is going to be great so I dont really see the point in buying a separate video camera (plus its just another thing Ive got to keep track of and keep charged).

TS
TS

adamlewis88

Dec 2, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Get a decent P&S that has video and call it a day. My d300s has video, but I use my sony p&s more.

Few things with that ...

1.While the D3s video isnt great, its better than a P/S especially when coupled with a wide array of amazing lenses.
2. Id never use the P/S for pictures when I have a D700. I might as well buy a real video camera at that point but thats something I dont want to do.

no... although all the rubber pieces of my first one I bought are falling apart. :o

Well if you ever feel the need to pick up another one, you know who to ask :wavey:

s14brent

Apr 29, 2009
las vegas
Get a d7000 for video, probably the best nikon vid camera out right now.

missing the point.... i'm kind of in the same boat but my d700 is so beat i'd never be able to get much from it!! I want to be able to stay FX, and have video capabilities, but more so for the ridiculous high iso the d3s can handle. I would love a back up d700, but with all the new shit coming out, I figure if save for a D3S, by that time a D4 will come out and prices will drop hopefully :x:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan