FIT how much do you pay for your gym membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffMcBigHuge

Jul 24, 2007
I am currently debating getting a year contract at Goodlife here in Canada. They want $62.50/month (~65 USD) and im stuck for a year. Pretty pricey.

They throw in towel service, but thats pretty much it.

Deleted member 153699

And a prerequisite for any gym i attend is that it must be 24/7 as I work out during weird hours sometimes, so that narrows things down a bit

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
And a prerequisite for any gym i attend is that it must be 24/7 as I work out during weird hours sometimes, so that narrows things down a bit
Ah. I don't actually know anything about gym prices :o

I use my university's gym, and the only friends I have that work out and don't go to the university have a Lifetime membership which is $30-40/mo or something. I just assumed most gyms would be around that price.

Deleted member 153699

Ah. I don't actually know anything about gym prices :o

I use my university's gym, and the only friends I have that work out and don't go to the university have a Lifetime membership which is $30-40/mo or something. I just assumed most gyms would be around that price.
I used to go to Xsport for $30/mo, but due to traffic sometimes it would take me literally 40 minutes one way.

No thanks.

I'll pay double and drive 10 min..it's not gonna break the bank. My gym is a lot nicer anyways

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
I used to go to Xsport for $30/mo, but due to traffic sometimes it would take me literally 40 minutes one way.

No thanks.

I'll pay double and drive 10 min..it's not gonna break the bank. My gym is a lot nicer anyways
But does it have a garage door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec