FOOD How often do you eat fast food? Poll inside

How often do you eat fast food?

• Total voters

Entomology

Resident Misandristâ„¢
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
Since @zizi was having a meltdown over people not liking In & Out I got the impression he ate fast food frequently. I could be wrong, of course, but it made me wonder how often people here eat fast food.

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Burger King, Subway I haven't had in so many years I can't recall. McDonalds I had twice over the Summer due to the Covid Lockdowns Heading to Northern Michigan. I should have planned ahead better and I could have avoided it. If there was an In and Out around here I may have to try it 30 or 40 times to see if it's still good.

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
About once a week. I usually cook pretty involved stuff and some nights I just don't fucking feel like it, plus my toddler acts like I'm the second coming of christ if I show up with a happy meal for her.

Zach

OT Supporter
May 30, 2003
Drive thru only right? Chipotle is probably once a week..

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Like, major chain fast food? Or all takeaway?

I'll get tacos or bahn mi from a local place every couple weeks and pizza weekly.

But McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc... it's been years.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Couple times a month

It's almost invariably the popeyes chicken sammie lol

mollywhop

đŸ¤™ Dick was moist as fuck đŸ¤™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I guess you missed the day in 3rd grade where you learned about operative words where 1 word impacts the meaning of the whole sentence.

The operative word here is "OTHERWISE". HTH.
Totally understand man. I only commit sex crimes a couple times a year, otherwise never

Reactions: Entomology

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Chick-Fil-A usually about once a quarter. We haven't had it since March and we ended up having it for the first time since the original shutdown this week. My daughter acted like it was the best chicken she had ever had. :rofl: :hs:

Reactions: nosaj

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Voted never because I haven't really done it since lockdown.

Before, once a week maybe.

Edit: given the semantics debate I have changed my vote to a few times a year I guess. Since this year before covid I had once a week, and since covid I had once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entomology

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec