FIT How often do you skip a workout day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Karma

Jul 18, 2005
I don't usually skip intentionally, but sometimes stuff comes up and I have to switch my workout day with my rest day. I'd say it happens a few times a month?

sophocles

Apr 8, 2007
NOVA
constantly
so i dont even plan rest days
i get about 4 work days a week in general but the days are totally random and depend on what good happy hour is going on and who is going etc
or i will go during lunch but meetings sometimes interfere
I may not get real lean this way but hey I enjoy my free time and make reasonable progress

Netbastard

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2005
Masshole
too much lately and losing power at home for the last 6 days didn't help. Come Jan I get my ass back in the gym full throttle.

erok81

All your canyons are belong to me!!
Jul 2, 2003
Salt Lake City
If I miss a day I usually work it in on a rest day the same week.

However...I missed a leg day a couple weeks ago. I write down my workouts in a notebook and refer back to previous weeks for weight used, etc. On the day I missed I wrote pussy in big letters to remind myself why I skipped it. :rofl:

I haven't missed a day since.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
i train when my body wants to train. if i am not up for it monday, i will wait until tuesday and push what i would do friday to saturday. its not a big deal. its your body not a robotic machine. id rather rest an extra day than train and go through the motions.

jonno

Jun 3, 2003
Boston
i train when my body wants to train. if i am not up for it monday, i will wait until tuesday and push what i would do friday to saturday. its not a big deal. its your body not a robotic machine. id rather rest an extra day than train and go through the motions.

word.

although now that i'm on a 4 day split i find myself looking forward to going to the gym way more and havnt missed a day on this routine/split yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan